Trusted Contributor

Product Reviews STILL Greyed Out

[ Edited ]

QVC, you are losing sales.  I would like to read the product reviews on an item and it is still greyed out on my computer.  I won't order without seeing the reviews.  This was reported several days ago.  No one cares?

Edited to add:  this is in Edge.  They do display in Chrome. But I shouldn't have to change browsers just to read a review.

Contributor

Re: Product Reviews STILL Greyed Out

I rarely place an order without reading the reviews.  Today is the 2nd day I have been unable to see them.  I'm glad to know that someone else is experiencing the same thing.

Honored Contributor

Same here....it's very annoying!

Trusted Contributor

@Bookplate @the geeger @haddon9 

I just looked at a few items using Edge, and can read the reviews. Can you share a few item numbers you're having a problem with? I'd like to check them.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bookplate / @the geeger / @haddon9 - Last time this happened, if you refreshed the page, it would reload with the reviews no longer greyed out—hope that works for you.

(And it may be annoying to swap browsers for QVC, but with their old technology that is clearly being maintained and updated with Chrome as the preferred browser, you'll save yourself a lot of frustration by using it on days when you plan to do a lot of shopping. Good luck!)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was greyed out for me on some, but not on others??  I don't get it. 

I emailed the Social Team and they wanted to know the item #.  I gave it to them.  They acted like they didn't know this was an issue.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's a browser issue, not QVC's problem. Try using a different browser. Also clear your cookies and browsing history.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bookplate wrote:

Edited to add:  this is in Edge.  They do display in Chrome. But I shouldn't have to change browsers just to read a review.

@Bookplate  -   I've refreshed, cleared cookies and browsing history.  Nothing worked.   I agree I shouldn't have to change browsers just to read a review.

Trusted Contributor

I just had several Microsoft updates to my work laptop, so my guess would be that Edge updated and something on QVC isn't compatible with it yet.  I can see reviews on any browser I'm using. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't had any problems reading any reviews.