Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Problems reading reviews

I also use Chrome and I'm not on the app but have the same issue not seeing the reviews anymore. I wonder if there's a way to get the old QVC home page back. I really hate scrolling over the useless big pictures that are supposed to be for me to get to the bottom where some of the old QVC page is there. I have tried clicking on different product reviews and it says if there's an issue to go back to the homepage to do a search. Really don't like this new layout.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC has one of the worst websites ever. Lots of glitches. I have problems with reading reviews but not all the time. It’s hit and miss. What I hate is when you are browsing say a category. If you click on that item to see it then go back to where you were it doesn’t remember your place and you have to start all over. That’s just dumb and a waste of time. Also pages are slow to load.
Honored Contributor

If you are using the Chrome browser make sure it is up to date. Look up to the far upper-right corner of your screen and click the three little dots and see the drop down list. Go down to Help and click About Google Chrome. The browser will update from there if needed.

New Contributor

Why are we having so much trouble getting reviews? When I click on it it takes me to a form to write a review.

Frequent Contributor

I am using chrome on my pc and the reviews are so pale, you can barely read them. At first I noticed on sold out items, but now I see on regular items as well.