Super Contributor

Prive Revaux

Loving the presentation this morning with Amy Stran and the brand creators.  Very entertaining.

Valued Contributor

Re: Prive Revaux

Jaime Foxx is so handsome....and really talented. I have Prive Revaux glasses and they’re awesome. Great quality.

Respected Contributor

Jamie Foxx on QVC!! I am starstruck! He is wonderful. Just love him and this presentation is so much fun!!!!

Respected Contributor

I have a pair already and love them and bought two of this style.

Trusted Contributor

@Meowingkitty. These glasses are not sold on Amazon nor are these glasses sold on PR’s website. They are exclusive to the Q. These also have some new features not available yet
Frequent Contributor

I am loving this presentation. Love Jamie Foxx, he is so cute and funny

Honored Contributor

did not catch the prive revaux presentation yet, but i have one pair i purchased about a month or so ago and i think the quality is excellent for the price and i LOVE the case. i was hoping for a different style for the tsv. i dont care for sunglasses that have the nose pads. always great to find affordable sunglasses with a good design.

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

Jamie was really on with these shades? Oh I must go back and watch the video. He is very handsome, seems like a fun guy too.

Regular Contributor

I was not a fan of this style for me when they first came out so I went to their website.  I bought two pairs (both different sytles).  They gave me a discount because I was a new customer and freee shipping.  I love these sunglasses.

Trusted Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

Loving the presentation this morning with Amy Stran and the brand creators.  Very entertaining.

@Snowhite714 Just watched the video.  It is very entertaining.  it is so much fun!!