Respected Contributor

Re: Pricing 😡

Absolutely!

Respected Contributor

@fionnajb wrote:

I so agree. The tops are just getting too expensive. First it was the handbags and than the shoes and now the tops. Soon I will not be buying anything from them.

I just saw a cute quacker factory top and it was $50.  That is too much for what you are getting.

I haven’t bought anything at qvc in about 5 months.  Not missing it.

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

A lot of people complaining here about the sales personnel being so much more hyper and annoying.  Well, how would you like your job to be convincing shoppers that the items you're pushing are something special?  Designer quality.  LOL!  Whatever the heck that means.

I agree with you, but that's why they make the big bucks.

Trusted Contributor

$549 for a hair styler???  ( dyson) that brand is ridiculous for every item they sell. there is no way a hair styler is worth that much.

Regular Contributor

ridiculous price for a hair dryer. I am very curious how many they sold and who are these people who bought it

Regular Contributor

one of the items I have purchased over the last 20+ years on a regular basis has been the "BOM" sold by professor amos. I love this stuff for our cars. You cannot find it the stores unless it is sold under a different name that I am not aware of. The price is not a concern for me but every time it is shown it is a different price and so is the shipping charge but I don't care I will still buy it. Amazon sells it and I always compare prices before purchasing from HSN. It was on today but the price was higher than it was 2 weeks ago

Valued Contributor

@fionnajb  & @DEgirl2 : Good morning, y’all. Just wanted to tell you about what I saw being presented yesterday that beats all their outlandish deal. Y’all might have seen it as well - Dyson Hair Styler for $549. I just couldn’t be my eyes and ears !!

No doubt that it’s a great item but for that kind of money I can get my hair done (including color) for a year.

Maybe it’s just me but how in the world could that be worth spending that much!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

@DEgirl2 wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that the brands are changing and they are offering much more expensive brands?  I went online to see the items recently on air and I saw a hooded sweatshirt by Rachel Hollis for $99.00.......not sure whoRachel Hollis but on my opinion NO sweatshirt is worth $99.00

Agreed. I had never heard of Rachel Hollis before QVC’s promotion of her line. Googled and lets just say, I am not interested in her or her products. I love Logo and have lots but that brand also has stuff in that price range. Even Denim and Co’s prices are rising. 

Super Contributor

Marshalls J jeans $ 18.00band Micheal Kors twill ciggy straight leg pants navy blue or black $28.00 a gorgeous chunky cotton oversized sweater ,a sunflower color others had lurex copper thread $ 19.99 . I never walk out of there without a fantastic fashion find. Designer clothes and home goods at such extraordinary prices it is so satisfying to know that i can visit and shop successfully ,affordably and locally.
Super Contributor

Linea by louis Delillio is the only designer i feel is worth the price of some of his items. His jewelry is stunning. Basso , nothing he wiuld put in his store .