Valued Contributor

I noticed the same thing. Makes no sense. Do they think we won't notice? When that happens, I delete the item from my wishlist. Expletive deleted. Really annoys me! Is QVC that hard up that they have to use this kind of tactic? Just raise the prices on new items.

Super Contributor

Then you would complain about that.

Respected Contributor

QVC has been playing around with prices like this for quite some time -- they go to a sale or clearance price then go up!  I just never buy when that happens.  Just wait and it will often come back down again at some point, even if briefly.

I also think we will see some price increases (not just Q but all over) once the tariffs from China start to kick in, depending on how long that is in effect.

Esteemed Contributor

I just thought I'd add this fun update: I haven't deleted the item in my Wish List that sold out overnight, but I just added something else to the list and noticed that the sold-out item has now also gone up in price by a few dollars . . . even though it is not even available anymore. Sigh.

Contributor

I suspect it was a computer program that raised the prices in a certain category of items. The possible upcoming free shipping day may be the reason as someone stated. Nothing is free evidently!

Valued Contributor

pinkypie...When is the upcoming free shipping day you mention in your post?  Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

HSN does the same thing.  But I've noticed their pricing fluctuates up and down on a regular basis.  So you have to watch daily.

Frequent Contributor

Just noticed that an "as is" and a Last Clicks item on my wish list went up in price too.  That's just so wrong.

Regular Contributor

Prices on my Wish List items go UP and  DOWN all the time ... I think it's crazy ... many items have changed price 4 or 5 times and I just don't get it.  And, these changes are by real dollars ... 4, 5, 6 etc (not like Amazon that tell you that something went up or down by 25 cents).  Pricing policies used to be much clearer and easier to understand.

Trusted Contributor

@Beguile wrote:

Just noticed that an "as is" and a Last Clicks item on my wish list went up in price too.  That's just so wrong.

I just noticed that one of my "as is" items that has been sold out for months went up $4.00 in price even it is not available to purchase.  Go Figure!