Respected Contributor

Why oh why are the prices not printed on the mailing labels???  I find this very frustrating!!

Respected Contributor

I don't like when the prices are in the package then my husband can see what I spent! lol

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Why oh why are the prices not printed on the mailing labels???  I find this very frustrating!!

@bargainsgirl You'd prefer the value of the order printed on the outside public shipping label or want the cost of postage shown, not sure what you're asking?

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 I think she means the packing slip (contained inside the box).  It used to show how much we paid for an item but lately, mine are left blank in the dollar amount area.

Trusted Contributor

I got several packages today from QVC and all of the prices are there on my invoice.

So I'm confused!

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@rockygems123 I think she means the packing slip (contained inside the box).  It used to show how much we paid for an item but lately, mine are left blank in the dollar amount area.

@santorini 

That's odd.  All mine inside the box still have the prices.

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@santorini Ah, ok thank you.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@bargainsgirl 

Not being a smarty pants here, but it's frustrating that we don't know what you're talking about.  

Are you referring to the mailing label attached to the outside of your package that the carrier uses to deliver it?  ( Personally, I wouldn't want anyone to know the value of the contents).

Or are you referring to the packing slip that comes with the contents?

You do not receive invoices from QVC because that's a bill, and we've already paid for it, one way or another.

Please clarify what's so frustrating.  

Respected Contributor
I don’t know what you’re talking about, but I’m pretty sure I don’t need it.
Respected Contributor

@spumoni99 :  Hahaha ~ maybe that's why I have so many ex-husbands!