Esteemed Contributor

I just wanted to say, I think the prices on Q as well as the shipping costs are getting ridiculous for most products. (yes I know I can turn the channel. I dont watch, I look online daily for deals that are well, rarely on Q anymore).

Just one instance- I loved D&Co tops because I have a very casual lifestyle. These tops have gone up from 19.00-21.00 to 29.95 plus outrageous 6 something shipping in months.

I was just at Target and I found many of the same "kind of" casual T's, tops, turtle necks, whatever you want to call them for 12 to 15 bucks and with sales even less, (and of course no shipping). And cardiagans 19.99, not 30 and 40 bucks. They are made from the same material Q has. (yes I checked).

Also- my husband sells on ebay some times, and we have to handle things as in pack them weigh them, and buy vanilla envelopes. Well theres "no way" it costs over 6 bucks to send a lightweight top in an envelope.

Well there are other things that went sky high in just months (because I keep track of what I buy and went back to get some things that I already have and the prices went up at least 1/3, some to 2/3 more in months so I didnt bother to order!). One was a sweater coat that went from 36 dollars to 48 in a year? Thats a 12 dollar increase.

I wish you would please consider lowering prices to prices compatable with other businesses, or at least offer free or less shipping costs. I mean its getting ridiculous. I know others agree with me, because I have 2 friends that told me that they dont even order anymore.

Thank you.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles