Honored Contributor

Re: Price goes up at end of show

@Shanus wrote:

@Fribwl wrote:

I am not appreciating this.  If I come in when there is only 15 minutes left to the show, I have to rush?  No no no.  I change the channel and buy nothing.  I never walked into a Dept store and had them tell the customers that they only have a certain amount of time to buy  an item at that price because the price is going up.  Kohls and Macy's are still open.  I'll have to go there.  Hmmm.

@Fribwl   I agree. I've missed OTO, this show only, prices go up at end of the day. I'm not glued to QVC. I guess you snooze you lose. I can usually call CS and if not sold out, can get the price or just find the item elsewhere. 

But why not check these specials out online? 

They are up to see in the morning...if we can come to these boards, we can check out the specials !

Honored Contributor

A phone call to CS will help you out.  

Super Contributor

My big complaint is when early morning shows, eg 4 AM, has all expiring prices.  Living in CA, I don't see the recorded show until at least 4 hours later.  Not fair QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CABRIT wrote:

My big complaint is when early morning shows, eg 4 AM, has all expiring prices.  Living in CA, I don't see the recorded show until at least 4 hours later.  Not fair QVC. 

@CABRIT 

Who said that life was supposed to be fair?

Where is that written anywhere?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Valued Contributor

In store specials are a little different than at the end of the hour QVC push.  If you are in a store you can look at the item in person.  On QVC we still have to rely on a picture on a screen.  Making up our mind  in that circumstance takes more than a few minutes.  I find the policy irrational.  Give your customers a day to decide...what do you have to lose other than a few dollars?  Better than upset customers knowing they missed a price because the tv was not on that hour.

Respected Contributor

Online retailers often run flash sales for a few set hours at a time.