Respected Contributor

Re: Price adjustment if item is a One day only item ?

[ Edited ]

I did receive a price adjustment on a One Day Only clothing item this month.  Of course it would have to be requested on the day the price decrease is in effect.

I buy alot and regularly check Order Status to see items I have recently purchased and check if price has decreased and if so request a price adjustment.  This month I received a price adjustment on 4 items.

My price adjustments on the 4 items added up to approximately $80 so it is definitely to your advantage to check prices.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine wrote:

There would be no price adjustment on a ONE TIME ONLY.  It's a one time thing.

@brandiwine , I have received price adjustments several times for a One Time Only. If the price is lowered within 30 days, it qualifies. 

@Kitty Galore 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

how long from when you purchase an item that you can request a price adjustment,  does anyone know ?  I have before , but it was within a couple of weeks I believe.

also if the item is a one time only would it qualify?

@Kitty Galore I have gotten price adjustments to the OTO while the OTO is in effect.  If you just missed the OTO, I would go ahead call customer service and request it and tell them this was the fastest you could call to request the price adjustment, because there is no harm in asking.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galoreand other posters

Thanks for asking your question and the posters who responded. I have also purchased items, them received emails of price cuts from QVC within a week or two. After seeing your question (and the answers), for the first time ever, it occured to me that I could ask for a lower price on my original purchase! (Before I always felt I purchased the item at full price and was happy doing so.) 

Today I actually called CS and spoke with LaShane who cheerfully surprised me with "Of course! You have 30 days from the days of purchase. I'll be happy to issue a credit to your credit card today; however it may take up to three business days for it to apprear on your statement." 

Imagine my surprise? You ladies have enlightened me and brightened my day! And LaShane, QVC's CSR, was so kind and helpful. Love reading this Forum and learning from each of you.          Smiley Wink

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

As far as One Time or One Day only prices, I would assume you must call while the OTO price is in effect, otherwise the c.s. Rep is not going to see the OTO price. Those prices are not visible on the website once the OTO is over. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 , anytime I have called for a price adjustment customer service reps can see the prices offered, and the date, on the QVC products. 

This includes One Time Only 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Catch71 , anytime I have called for a price adjustment customer service reps can see the prices offered, and the date, on the QVC products. 

This includes One Time Only 

I find that interesting since the lower price of one time only is usually only one day or one show and you have to purchase then. Thanks for replying as it's good to know.