Why has QVC stopped doing live broadcast and now showing previously recorded shows over night? And it's the same show for like, 4 hours straight.
Honored Contributor

@Sharon-Ohio    It's been going on now for several weeks.....I am guessing the reason is financial.....total snooze fest.

Honored Contributor

I'd guess low sales.

Trusted Contributor

These recorded all night shows make me angry. I have to do my shopping at night and now I don't get to see the other shows.

I don't know if the Q is trying to save money. They have raised their prices on everything, yet they do these all night reruns. it goes on for too long with a product or host I might not care for.

I think they Q could do better and solve this. Add this to other things that bother me these days, and I am seriously thinking about paying off my account and closing it out. There are so many local nice places to shop.

Honored Contributor

Yes, customers shop at night. I said in another thread that they should have one channel, use their best hosts and present live programming to improve their poor financial numbers. 

Valued Contributor

It totally angers me too, but it looks as if it will be the new norm now. Unfortunately! 

~ Hope in TN ~
Frequent Contributor

I get so upset to see  Previously Recorded with program after another.   I thought  maybe it was due to finances or not enough hosts.   They have been running the same program all  night and day.   When is this going to change?

New Contributor

It's after midnight here and there is no Previously Recorded sign!!!! Is it finally over?!

Esteemed Contributor

Rick is on now at 6:30 a.m.

A Previously recorded sign is in the top right corner.

Still in re- airing mode.

Honored Contributor

@LuckyLadybug wrote:

It's after midnight here and there is no Previously Recorded sign!!!! Is it finally over?!

@LuckyLadybug The midnight show is for the TSV, and then the 1am show is a new live show.  But after that 1am show is over, it goes back to pre-recorded shows of the TSV.  The 1am show remained a live show, even when the pre-recorded shows began.  So no, unfortunately it's not over.