Contributor

Did you see Jamie Kern that once owned IT cosmetics just bought Ellen DeGeneres CA beach home for 23 million dollars.  QVC really made her a millionaire and her sale of the IT line.  WOW.

Honored Contributor

Re: Previous IT cosmetics owner

Only in America.

Honored Contributor

I actually saw Jaime on a recent national commercal (on the Food Network) for IT Cosmetics....along with the former QVC beauty model with short blonde hair that's also a spokes person for the brand

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

God bless! 

Respected Contributor

She's not a millionaire, she's a billionaire....Jamie sold IT for 1.2 billion & she deserves every penny for all her hard work.

Esteemed Contributor

Good for her.She’s living the American Dream !!

Honored Contributor

I think I'm jealous!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Wow, beautiful and a beautiful view!

Trusted Contributor

Wow, the neighbors must be interesting.  That is alot of money.

Good for her...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

She already owns an estate close to Oprah ( they are neighbors)  in Montecito-it is a beauty.  Think she bought right after the big sale of the company.  There were photos of her visitig with Oprah.  These two areas are VERY close together so I do not understand why she would buy it.

Also-FYI she pocketed about $410 million of the 1.2 billion sale, so while that is incredible it is not as much as people think she got.  Her other Montecito home cost $35 million.