Honored Contributor

Preview of diamonique tennis bracelet for 12-24-15

I really think tennis bracelets are dated. I am ready to get beaten up by all who disagree.  This one is particularly unattractive.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Preview of diamonique tennis bracelet for 12-24-15

Agree - they do look dated.  Never owned one, too much glitz for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't think tennis bracelets are dated at all -- I love them!  However, the style can make or break it.  That December tennis bracelet is absolutely not my cup of tea. 

Honored Contributor

I still love the JR tennis bracelets, but they are too pricey for me, I don't know why the Q does'nt make something similar that I could afford.

Honored Contributor

I don't think tennis bracelets are out or in -  they just seem to be one of those jewelry items you can wear if you like them.  Thus, the real question is whether there will be buyers for this particular bracelet -  and I have no idea.

I just know 2 things -  I'm not buying is one (and I haven't even seen the preview pictures)  and two -  lately when posters have complained about a TSV, they sell 30-40-50 or more thousand of that item.  Not saying #2 will happen on Thursday - just observing what I've noticed.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I sold all of my Diamonique tennis bracelets in 14k gold.  I do think they are dated except for my neighbors real platinum and diamond tennis bracelet,  which is gorgeous. 

Honored Contributor

I think they are dated.  The way the omega necklace is.  It's just there in a jewelry box, but not worn.   Mine sits in a box in the bank, only because it's over a ounce of 18K gold.  I haven't worn it in nearly 5 years.  They and the line braclets are classics, but just not worn.  They only truely dated pice of jewerly is toss up between the Y necklace and the "love" braclet.   I honestly say I have not seen anyone wear a tennis/line bracelet in years.   I did see this one.  And I liked it.  But that's it.  Judith Ripka's are better looking.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think any gold jewelry or diamonds (or the imitation of it) could ever be out of style.  Many people wear their mother's or grandmother's jewelry, they are timeless items.

Honored Contributor

Uh huh.........just like a couple of ex-boyfriends of mine who didn't "believe" in diamonds...........................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

At least the diamondque ones shine better.  What's was once popular was the 10K "dead" diamond tennis bracelets  you could get for $99.00.  It was real gold and real diamonds, but I would rather die then wear it.   I remember looking at one my grocery store clerk flashed at me.  I don't see this advertisement this year.