Respected Contributor

I noticed David V urging people to "buy what's in their cart" before his shows end....they must get credit for every item sold per thier show so they want it DONE and credited before they end thier program...

I don't mind. It's SALESMANSHIP after all. 

QVC has a TON of competition...and no one buys things any longer without checking other places first....

I will say I have purchased items on QVC that were the same price or even a little less other places, but the Easy Pay clinches it. Not because it's an easier buy, but you're only in for ONE small payment when you get the item, and if you want to return it, you don't have to wait forever to get the whole price refunded. You can always pay it right off if you're happy with your purchase, which I must say, I've been lucky.

Only one 'mistake" in the last year....a Le Creuset dutch oven that I ordered in Caribbean and it arrived in Flame. I kept it because it was pretty in that color too, and I had none that color in my collection.

Honored Contributor

I don't even believe it when they say most customers are buying multiples. That's the most important thing producers can whisper in their ear?  Heather Hall of Shop HQ has this annoying habit of saying "hundreds of you are on the line," that tells me hardly anyone is.  

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Anyone notice the pressure of "Buy multiples, buy several" by every host now.  It started with CourtneyK, now it's all of them.  It turns me off & yes, I do change the channel. They must be under serious pressure to sell.  Rant over.

No.