Regular Contributor

Re: Presentations by Meredith Lawrence on Holiday Programs

I am loving Meredith's presentations as well.  In fact, I loved the beef stew prsentation so much I went out to the store this morning, got all the ingredients and it is on the stove for tomorrow nights dinner!!!!  Meredith is fantastic.

Regular Contributor

ChantillyLace - go to bluejeanchef.com and you will see the recipes for the items Meredith is presenting on air!!!

Honored Contributor

She has a very steady way about her. She teaches as if she enjoys it, and she never speaks down to her audience. Well done.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I happen to check the Q and caught a Meredith presentation.  I enjoy her episodes.  She is very clear, easy to listen to and does a great job of teaching.  I also kept watching her shows.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Is love for her to get a cooking show on PBS' Create channel. You know the kind of show where they actually cook and instruct! Not like the Food Channel where all they show now are contests and Master Chef type shows.
Esteemed Contributor

Meredith is on YouTube where presentation are showcased, so if you miss any of her presentations on air, try the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/user/bluejeanchef

Esteemed Contributor

I also think she is very good.....when she first started i kept thinking she used to be on America's Test Kitchen....but never could find her being on that show when i searched...i def think she should have her own show.......she is a real cook....

Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed her cooking show this year on Christmas QVC...I watched all of them....

I would like to see her get a show on FOOD network...she is 100 times better than the silly shows they have, and the old tired offerings....

Calm, intelligent presentations, explaining the "Why" behind things she does....

Great job QVC selecting Merideth to do the taped Christmas presentations!

Ina Garten and Merideth are my current favorites!

Honored Contributor

I agree!!!! I was flicking & came across the segments-Meredith is a wonderful presenter, chef & now I'm loving "blue" for my kitchen!

Great job hope to see more of her & her product line in 2017. (I am visiting my friend and made toffee used one of her HA pots excellent!)