Contributor

Presentations by Meredith Lawrence on Holiday Programs

I am really enjoying the presentations by Meredith. I saw the one where she made beef stew and then just kept watching them - she really does a great job on these and is a natural.  It's helping me learn to cook!  Glad they are showing these! 😁

Honored Contributor

Re: Presentations by Meredith Lawrence on Holiday Programs

I remembered seeing a segment from her last year.  She is very knowledgeable and a great teacher.

Honored Contributor

I watched Meredith also. She was very interesting and did great presentations. She is a lot better than many of the people on the Food Network.

Honored Contributor

I did the same thing - watched one of Meredith's segments, then stayed to watch several more.  She's very good!  She explains things well, and the camera angles were good - for example showing how she placed ribs in the slow cooker.  She could have her own show on PBS.

Honored Contributor

I 'm a Meredith fan, and I would love one of those chocolate soufflés that she made.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

She has come a long way. I remember when Bob Warden introduced her as his protege, and she was terribly nervous on air almost visibly shaking with stage fright. Now she is very much at ease. Speaking of Bob I miss him especially around the holidays. He was always a very respectful gentleman.
Respected Contributor

I would go as far as to say these are Emmy-worthy in the production value, content and presentation (although I do not like the music choice at all). 

I watch food shows all the time and Meredith actually taught me two things in a few short minutes in a way that I've never seen before in such a clear and concise manner.

Kudos to her and the producers and crew! Very impressed.

Honored Contributor

Enjoyed the presentations by Meredith,

Image result for christmas thank you images

Occasional Contributor

I agree that Meredith's presentations are great.  Does anyone know where I might find that pizza dough recipe

Honored Contributor

I watched that whole presentation twice and I'm making the bread pudding today to go with our xmas dinner. Meredith is the best!