Super Contributor

Re: “Preparing your order”

QVC has a real problem. And they can't blame it on slow pandemic shipping!

I ordered two tops days ago and both still show "preparing your order".  One says estimated arrival of 5/21 which is a joke since it hasn't shipped yet.

I ordered two sets (different times) of a Valerie decor item.  The first one I upgraded the shipping and received it on  time. The other?  it still is processing after 3 weeks and I don't think I will ever receive it.

I really am going to have to think twice about ordering from QVC if receiving my items is hit or miss.

Valued Contributor

3/4 of my "preparing your order" items flipped to back order, all were still available, when ordered, and when they flipped to back order. C/S has no idea why. They were however able to be canceled, which I gladly, and promptly did. I don't order items not available. I don't waitlist. TSV's were ordered at midnight. Huge failure on the Q's part.
Contributor

I ordered the TSV Zuda joggers on May 10th that is still "preparing your order". I contacted them on chat today and they wrote back that there has been technical difficulties at the fulfillment center and that things were going to be delayed a few days more. Honestly I wouldn't have the patience if something was ordered that long ago as OP. I just want these dang joggers already!
Honored Contributor

They have to be selling stuff they don't have.  Who in this day and age prepares an order for a week?  Literally a week!

I get most things shipped the next day.  How can you exist taking a week to ship some nightgowns? All I can figure is they oversold and are waiting for returns or for funding to not go through and free up some pieces.

Whatever, they should be ashamed. 

Super Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

They have to be selling stuff they don't have.  Who in this day and age prepares an order for a week?  Literally a week!

I get most things shipped the next day.  How can you exist taking a week to ship some nightgowns? All I can figure is they oversold and are waiting for returns or for funding to not go through and free up some pieces.

Whatever, they should be ashamed. 

I wonder if they are drop shipping (directly from manufacturer) instead of shipping from inventory in their own warehouses. That would make sense why so many items are going on backorder. QVC doesn't have the inventory in hand.

Valued Contributor

All my Zuda flipped to back order, with the exception of one pair. Even the Zuda tops I ordered. Everything was, and still is available. Muk Luks, Cuddl Duds, back ordered, now canceled, all for a vacation for someone. Now we are left scrambling at the mall to replace items. Luckily I had the option to cancel, as I stated previously. I can't tolerate this, it's bad service. If they were a store with a door they would be out of business. It's deception to sell products you don't have. Customer service needs to kept informed instead of in the dark.
Frequent Contributor

Yes. I ordered a pair of Sperry sneakers that were a TSV. They were an advanced order that was supposed to ship May 12. They sent an email that they were not expecting them to ship till late June. The status is "preparing your order ".

Honored Contributor

@NJ Teacher wrote:

Yes. I ordered a pair of Sperry sneakers that were a TSV. They were an advanced order that was supposed to ship May 12. They sent an email that they were not expecting them to ship till late June. The status is "preparing your order ".

@NJ Teacher So could you cancel?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I spent 40 minutes yesterday waiting to chat with a CS person.  She told me that my decor order that had no update in a month was "released to ship" and that my blouse that had the status of "preparing to ship" was shipping out.  I just checked the status and nothing has changed on either order.

If QVC keeps this up I can't shop with them anymore.  I can't be held hostage on whether I will receive something or not. This cannot be blamed on the pandemic. Either they have an item to ship or they don't. Especially when something is  a TSV and ordered at midnight.  Often I buy things with a purpose and I don't want to be stuck paying for return shipping just because I get it a month past when I should have received it.

Valued Contributor

RileyP

I would rather the shoes be on back order than what happened to me.  I also ordered at mightight  and kept waiting for them to be shipped from the Ontario warehouse which is 12 miles from my home.  I never got them and finally contacted QVC only to hear, we are terribly sorry but your shoes were damaged and have been sent to the warehouse in NC.  At least you may get them.....they have no more so I am just out and the sad thing is I could hve walked over to the distribution center and picked them up quicker than I was told I am not getting them!