Honored Contributor

Re: Preparing order for 4 days

@Sooner    Somebody posted the other day a date in the middle of April.  She'll shoot you out of the water if she shows up here. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I really don't know why I buy fashion items from the Q; they languish in that "Preparing Your Order" state forever (currently just a week, but who knows how long that will continue). On the other hand, all the kitchen and home items I bought during the free shipping event on Sunday are already on their way to me. Such a fun game!  Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sooner    Somebody posted the other day a date in the middle of April.  She'll shoot you out of the water if she shows up here. 

@Kachina624 Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc   It's not just QVC but all online retailers.  I placed an order at Woman Within the first of May and haven't heard a word about it.  I wasn't in a rush but would like to have it for the season. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 - I'm sorry to hear that! I placed an order with WW on 5/16 and got it today, so perhaps your package will arrive soon. (I'm out west, too.)

Respected Contributor

TO ALL: Social.Team@qvc.com

I had an in order 'preparing' for 5 days. E-mailed Q team above. Reply immediatly with shipping and delivery date. Use them!

Contributor

My bras went on backorder so I cancelled them. There is a Jockey outlet near my home. I went there today and bought 2 bras for almost the same price. Bye bye QVC.

Super Contributor

This delivery system needs to be fixed.. I have waited for two orders to b prepared for over 5 days..Finally it says one shipped.. from California might as well figure another week.. but an order I put in on Sunday is arriving today before 7..Come on lets get with i t

Valued Contributor

Nordstrom, Kohls, Amazon, VonMaur and Saks have no shipping problems. Nada. None. 2-3 days arrival time. And Kohls is the only company I had to pay for shipping.
Respected Contributor

Well good news (maybe) my backorder items are back to showing preparing to ship!  Guess my ship came in! 

I should reserve judgment until the items actually arrive.