Super Contributor

I was just reading Dan Wheeler's facebook and he sounds desperate for prayers for his wife, Beth.  She is not doing well.  So let's all say a prayer for Dan and Beth.

Honored Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

I was just reading Dan Wheeler's facebook and he sounds desperate for prayers for his wife, Beth.  She is not doing well.  So let's all say a prayer for Dan and Beth.

"All" of us aren't the prayer type.  I do wish her well, and that'll have to do. 

Regular Contributor

Prayers sent...

Respected Contributor

Praying for Dan and Beth.

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. This post eluded to profanity. Please let's keep this thread on topic. No debating here on either side. Well wishes or prayers welcome - but let's leave everything else out.

Esteemed Contributor

I have said a Rosary earlier today and I have asked my nephew...who is very religious...to pray for Beth and Dan...

I will continue to say prayers for both of them till Beth is well...

Esteemed Contributor

Thinking positive thoughts to the Wheelers.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

I follow Dan on FB as well, and I have been praying for both him and his wife for quite a bit. More intensely these last few days. The situation seems quite dire for Beth. His faith and love for his wife is quite evident.

I do not know either of them, but they are my brother and sister in Christ, and I will continue to pray that she comes through this most difficult ordeal..

Super Contributor

Pearly,

I used to enjoy reading your posts elsewhere on threads, but you are way out of line on this one.  Please remain silent, instead of drawing attention to your inability for discernment.   Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@Mona_L wrote:

Pearly,

I used to enjoy reading your posts elsewhere on threads, but you are way out of line on this one.  Please remain silent, instead of drawing attention to your inability for discernment.   Thank you.

@Mona_L  We'll just have to agree to disagree.  Nothing wrong with wishing someone well wishes, instead of prayers.