Honored Contributor

I saw where QVC moved someone’s post.  How could anyone say anything negative about Antonella?

I just know her life will get better, it just has to.

We need people in the world like Antonella.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 A "new member" posted something very nasty about QVC regarding Antonella. Don't want to discuss the content as that would be reposting a deleted thread. I did report it cuz it was pretty bad.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  That’s too bad.  She seems like a sweet person.

My daughter in Colorado was asking me about her just recently.  I told her what was the latest.

It’s best to keep all negative thoughts away from her.

Trusted Contributor

I've seen some pretty judgemental posts about her husband and the GFM. It's ridiculous. No one knows what they are going through and I pray for them. As far as the GFM if you don't want to donate, don't but you don't have to question why and who, etc. It's sad. There but for the grace of God go I. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@Rack - Why would you say she got a raw deal from QVC? Do you know this for a fact? QVC is a sales channel and only that. If you are hired you must be able to sell product and be good at it. If your sale numbers are high, you get plenty of benefits. If you are not making the sales/numbers, like any other company you are let go.

Another post said that she was "fired on a moment's notice." I doubt it.

@mom2four0418I agree with you we have no idea what happened, or why she was let go. People are confused here there is persona and the person. Most are responding to her television persona, as they have no idea who the real person is.

People lose jobs every day for a myriad of reasons. While my heart goes out to her with this devastating diagnosis there is no connection between QVC letting her go and her diagnosis.

Yes, and it is the "persona" that sells the products.

@mom2four0418  And for the last year, her "personna" was changing and not in a good way.  She was no longer the bubbly and happy host she had been.  Something was going on for quite awhile, long before she left QVC, long before she got her diagnosis.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

Certainly, I will keep her in my or prayers. 

Frequent Contributor
I agree , I feel horrible about her diagnosis, but OVC is no way responsible for her illness . Also. I was not surprised when she was let go based on her appearance and behavior on the air over last couple of years .
Honored Contributor

@Rack wrote:

I am new to blogging, but when I read on Antonella health I had to comment. She got such a raw deal from qvc, that it still infuriates me. Now to hear she has cancer is unbelievable. I too was diagnosed with breast cancer in January. Two weeks ago I had a mastectomy. Not fun!, my love and prayers are going your way, Antonella!!

@Rack  How do you know that she got a "Raw Deal"? Do you have insider knowledge about this?  Just curious as to how you can say that. Please  tell us the RAW DEAL she got as inquiring minds would like to know. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Prayers for Antonella

[ Edited ]

Yes, sales people are good at presenting a situation to get sales and money for things.

The GFM states she was on QVC  20 years , but I remember her having a recent 15 year anniversary, and when I checked , that was in 2019. She also said they planned on living on the boat since it was a dream of theirs since college , but the GFM implies she  had to sell her home because of her diagnosis,  which seems to not fit her videos .  I won't contribute to this because of inconsistent information and other reasons 

Saw her latest video .  Her husband and son who she said got his masters are all

living on the boat with 2 cats.  Her husband and son were also having  fun on another motor boat . Looks like a nice extended vacation .  But I feel bad for the cats on that boat !

i wish her a complete recovery, but I do not know her personally, no one here does, and we don't know what was going on at QVC that led to her being fired . Sometimes it's easy to think we know someone because they share a lot of videos and seem

to be showing us their true self and situation, but in reality it's a public persona . 

Trusted Contributor
That "truck of stuff" in the latest video was all paid for courtesy of the GFM.