QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

There aren’t a lot of people in this world as sweet and upbeat as Antonella.

The world needs more people like her.

@Annabellethecat66   ^^^This.

Just an aside-maybe her husband has health insurance?  I agree about the expense.

Sending a prayer for Antonella and her family; I can imagine how frightening it can be to receive such news.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I know Antonella has family that loves her dearly.  Seeing how she came thru every day on QVC, I feel like it’s impossible to not see what a wonderful person she is.

@Annabellethecat66   Maybe I missed it because I don't read all that is written but I have not seen Antonella mention one word about support she's gotten from her husband, children or extended family.  She talks as though she's alone in the world.  Strange. 

Weren't they closing on the sale of the house at the end of March? I've wondered how they managed to get it all packed and moved and to where?  Just relocating her kitchen and all that was in it would be a gargantuan task.  There's an awful lot she doesn't mention. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I have a terrible memory these days.

However, I did sit and watch several of Antonella’s videos and the ones I saw of her she mentioned several times about visiting and staying with people ‘in her large family’.

She also mentioned about how supportive her husband has been.

I don’t think I’m wrong, but if I am, I welcome the correction.

We don’t know who in her family is helping her; but perhaps she’s been asked not to mention them specifically to honor their respect for privacy.

After I typed my first comment, I was reminded of a saying I’ve heard over the years.

That saying is (paraphrasing). ‘God does not give us more than we can handle.’

However, I think in Antonella’s case...well..I have to wonder how much more this lady can take.

Living with excruciating pain every day like I do, when I’m feeling sorry for myself, I look up and ask God how much more pain do I have to endure.

But then I think about what a wonderful life I have and shut the heck up.

I, personally, have to think that Antonella has a lot of people ( not just family) helping her in every way possible.

But then I’ve always been a person who tries to see the good in people.

What Antonella is going thru would crush most people.  It’s times like she’s having where a true friend will step up to help.

Hopefully, her children (adults) will be with her even if it’s just to hold her when she cries in pain and frustration.  

I know my daughters have done done that for me and with some of you ...your children the same.  

A woman like Antonella would raise wonderful and kind humans.  I have no doubt but that they are there to lift her up.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   What you wrote is so true.  DH always says 'we' had cancer - not I- as it was an unbelievably hard journey for both of us - side effects occurred that you, as the carer, had no idea about - so many bad days and nights - but good news in the end.  We were mostly alone as family across country.

I am sure Antonella has good support hopefully near her and hope all goes well for her.

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize her husband had also lost his job last year.

It really doesn't matter how much she shares or does not share.

I'm really so sorry, again, to read this update.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

I am so very sorry to hear this news. I wish her the very best.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't watched QVC very much lately, nor have I read these forums lately either.  So I was shocked to see this about Antonella this morning.  She seems so real and genuine, that I always enjoy her presentations, especially of jewelry.

I join in with all who have posted kind wishes for her recovery.  Hang in there, Antonella, and know that a lot of people are praying for you and pulling for you!

Respected Contributor
I am also very sad to hear that Antonella is suffering with this devastating cancer. I am praying 🙏 that she will keep strong & steadfast through her treatment. May she recover completely.

I agree that we need to find workable cures that will give patients & their loved ones hope.

Antonella, stay strong & I am sending you many hugs.
🌈🌼🏵️💞🌈
Respected Contributor
Prayers 🙏 to all who have posted about your & loved ones cancer journeys. It is very thoughtful of you. I wish you continued good health.