Honored Contributor

Re: Prayers for Antonella

[ Edited ]

Never mind. My heart goes out to this woman and I pray for her recovery.

Respected Contributor

I'm just going to point out that no one here knows for certain about any aspect of her life, her residence, her income, or her health. All anyone knows is what people are seeing Antonella report. 

I know from experience that there are times when people embellished things in their life, including discussions of life threatening illnesses. 

I hope anyone dealing with health issues is able to get the best of medical care, and heal.

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I'm just going to point out that no one here knows for certain about any aspect of her life, her residence, her income, or her health. All anyone knows is what people are seeing Antonella report. 

I know from experience that there are times when people embellished things in their life, including discussions of life threatening illnesses. 

I hope anyone dealing with health issues is able to get the best of medical care, and heal.

I agree.  Flags are going up that this might be something that starts with sch and rhymes with theme.  

Valued Contributor

Very much agree. Would not discard. Too much personal info being thrown around 

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Never mind. My heart goes out to this woman and I pray for her recovery.

@Trinity11 

Thank you so much for remembering that this is a PRAYER thread for Antonella HeartHeartHeart