Regular Contributor

According to her Facebook post a few minutes ago, the news wasn't what they'd hoped. Smiley Sad

"Unfortunately, Onco results and Doc visit did not go well today. Starting Chemo in May (good bye hair), then radiation, then pills. The Cancer is aggressive and on a molecular level. Could show up anywhere in the body, if it does, it’s untreatable. Huh? Anyway, that’s what the Doc said.

Thanks for all your prayers!!!"
I love you!!
Xo
A

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry to hear this.  I suppose her boating plans must be put on hold, unless they can just dock it somewhere close by.  Years ago I thought we would have a cure for cancer by now.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor
Ugh I just saw her post. That stinks. Thank goodness her lymph node biopsy was negative, so hopefully they can stop the cancer in its tracks with the chemo. 🙏
Honored Contributor

I haven't been following her story a whole lot, but I am sorry to hear this. I will pray for Antonella, her family and others close to her, and her doctors.

Honored Contributor

Hoping for a miracle. She's a dear person.

Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear this. Smiley Sad 

That poor lady has had one blow after the next this past year.

I don't like the sounds of any of this, but will remain hopeful for her and keep her in my prayers. I pray, like someone else said, that the chemo "stops it in it's tracks." 

Cancer SUCKS! And so many different types. You would have hoped by now there might have been a cure...THAT would be a blessing in our lifetime.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry for anyone with cancer. As a 4 year cancer survivor I can state that not every cancer patient suffers hair loss. I didn't. 

I've spoken to other survivors who had chemo and radiation as I did and 90% of them have had no hair loss. 

Esteemed Contributor

I just read it on FB a few moments ago. My heart breaks for her.Lymphona, leukemia & breast cancer. I can't imagine what she's feeling.And now to be told she needs chemo & if the cancer spreads it's incurable.OMG!! Life can be so cruel.

I will continue to pray for Antonella.She has an infectious smile & a warm heart.I hope she has the support from her family & friends that she needs & deserves.

"There but for the grace of God go I".

Trusted Contributor

Thoughts and prayers for Antonella!  Heart

Honored Contributor

This is awful!

You just want to say-stop! This can't be true. But it is and I hope too that she WILL! get thru this!🙏

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"