Super Contributor

I've noticed that sometimes a poster will have a tag just below whatever it is they are posting. Some are very interesting!  I suppose you add that somewhere in your settings or profile, but, I have not been able to figure it out. Can someone tell me how you go about  adding that to appear on all your posts?  

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

Settings, personal information, signature, SAVE

Trusted Contributor

I ended up removing tags because I read them accidentally as their post too many times, unless it was smaller print or another color. I think they are fun if done different.

Esteemed Contributor
They don't appear on anyones post, I have them turned off.
Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Settings, personal information, signature, SAVE

@OKPrincess I followed dooBdoo's instructions and it worked too but how do I change the font color for the siggy and/or font itself ? (hi, how r u ? Smiley Happy )

Now I'm lost in here, lol.   

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

Re: Posters Tags

[ Edited ]

@cbrite, Here's a copy of what I've posted several times in the past.😊

To italicize, precede the signature with <em> and end it with </em>.

If you want the signature in bold, precede it with <b>  and add </b> at the end.

If you want to be creative with the siggy and add color, this is a copy of the instructions I've been posting since we moved to the new platform:

Precede the signature with

<font color="nameofcolor">

but don't use "nameofcolor" literally...   fill in the color's actual name between those quotation marks.   You can end with </font> but actually the system will fill that in for you.

Link to all the color names:
http://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_names.asp

As an example,  here's how I typed mine in with the HTML code (I chose to make the siggy a dark black and italicized).:

<font color="black"><em><b>⭐️"Do not mistake kindness for weakness, silence for ignorance, or calmness for acceptance." (source unknown)⭐️</em></b></font>

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@cbrite, Here's a copy of what I've posted several times in the past.😊

To italicize, precede the signature with <em> and end it with </em>.

If you want the signature in bold, precede it with <b>  and add </b> at the end.

If you want to be creative with the siggy and add color, this is a copy of the instructions I've been posting since we moved to the new platform:

Precede the signature with

<font color="nameofcolor">

but don't use "nameofcolor" literally...   fill in the color's actual name between those quotation marks.   You can end with </font> but actually the system will fill that in for you.

Link to all the color names:
http://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_names.asp

As an example,  here's how I typed mine in with the HTML code (I chose to make the siggy a dark black and italicized).:

<font color="black"><em><b>⭐️"Do not mistake kindness for weakness, silence for ignorance, or calmness for acceptance." (source unknown)⭐️</em></b></font>

@dooBdoo Thank you SO much!! I'm happy to see you back as well Heart

I'll go to work on it Smiley Very Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

You're welcome, @cbrite, and thank you for the kind words!❤️    Best of luck with your siggy!   Keep in mind it's programming code, so it has to be entered exactly correctly or you might get some unexpected results.   The good news is that it always can be changed.   Have a lovely weekend!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo You too... and you're welcome....hope you'll be around more. Stay well sweet soul.... nite~

??

(they r a bit distracting tho...) 🤔

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

Re: Posters Tags

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo I'm having a blast and wow so many colors Smiley Very Happy

Where did you get your little star? Is so cute!

-Do Not Copy Pls-