Trusted Contributor

Posters Seeing Blank Pages After They Post

With my playing around, I think I found what may be doing this for some of you. If you go to My Profile and then select Settings and then select Preference Options the very last item is called "Show confirmation pages for posts". Make sure that this is not ticked.  

If someone already posted this, I apologize. The posts are all over the place today. Hopefully this will abate very soon.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Valued Contributor

Re: Posters Seeing Blank Pages After They Post

Can anyone tell me how to start a NEW TOPIC  - everytime I've tried nothing shows up ?????

Trusted Contributor

@Shopthe1 wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to start a NEW TOPIC  - everytime I've tried nothing shows up ?????

Are you going to the forum you want to post in and clicking on the red New Message box at the top right of the forum posts?

Esteemed Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

With my playing around, I think I found what may be doing this for some of you. If you go to My Profile and then select Settings and then select Preference Options the very last item is called "Show confirmation pages for posts". Make sure that this is not ticked...

>>>Thank you soooo much, Adelina!  This was driving me NUTS!  I now hit "post" and return to the thread/topic rather than all that glaring blank whiteness!!  YAY!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

With my playing around, I think I found what may be doing this for some of you. If you go to My Profile and then select Settings and then select Preference Options the very last item is called "Show confirmation pages for posts". Make sure that this is not ticked...

>>>Thank you soooo much, Adelina!  This was driving me NUTS!  I now hit "post" and return to the thread/topic rather than all that glaring blank whiteness!!  YAY!!

You are most welcome MacDuff. Insomnia has its good sides. :-0

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you!

ETA: It Worked!

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln