Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I hope this wasn't mentioned but my sister and a few friends got cards from QVC with a $5.00 credit..  I didn't get one.  Did anyone else?  I have never received anything and have been shopping with them for as long as they have been on.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Nothing here.  But I only purchase about once or twice every few years...........

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Post cards from QVC

[ Edited ]

Since QVC started sending out stuff to customers I've gotten nothing. Not a mug not a discount coupon . Nothing. I've spent quite a bit of money & never got anything!!

Respected Contributor

I've gotten the Q mug, recipes from hosts, holiday cards.

Nothing this year.

Trusted Contributor

I'm glad to hear they are sending out a few credits.. Only thing I've ever received were some easy pay offers, and that was before they started doing regular ep's.. way back when.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

Re: Post cards from QVC

[ Edited ]

I got a deck of QVC playing cards and holiday cards signed by QVC hosts with a coupon enclosed 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I got a deck of QVC playing cards and holiday cards signed by QVC hosts with a coupon enclosed 

I got a deck of cards from a Skechers order that I placed during the worst of our covid shutdown period.  I used them....a lot!😁

never get anything from qvc 

Honored Contributor

Not me.

But the title 'Post Cards' prompted me to think about a fashion line called 'French Postcards'.  

Each top or cardi had a travel theme from all around the world.  Paris, SF, New York, etc., etc.

I loved that line.

Would love to see it offered here at the Q.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I've received a Christmas card signed by many hosts. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've never recieved anything, I have spent quit a lot in my opinion, especially in this pandemic, but I'm sure my spending doesn't come close to what many spend.