Re: Post Your Questions for Alabama & Tune in 8/28 at 7pm ET!

First I want to say Happy Belated Birthday to Jeff Cook. I got to see you at the WV State Fair and you were awesome! It was a dream come true for me. My question to the band is was it a difficult decision for you to come out of retirement, get back into the studio to make an album, and to travel with each other again after so long of a break?

New Contributor

Is there a hit song that you wish ALABAMA had recorded but didn't have the opportunity or passed up the opportunity?

New Contributor

and by the way, I'll see you at Orange Beach; Tuscaloosa; Perry, GA; and all 3 nights of the Nashville symphony series next May! Love you guys!

Occasional Visitor

Roll On is my favorite Alabama song. I have the Roll On album that has the truckin sound at the beginning with someone saying "Hey, how bout you Alabama! Roll On!". But I have heard a couple different versions on a couple different radio stations. Don't take this the wrong way, but why are there about 3 different versions of Roll On & the best version, which is the album version isn't played by radio where the truckin version is played on it? A local station played it one time when they were featuring truckin songs one day but other than that I can't recall hearing the album version of Roll On on the radio. Well, Roll On is my favorite but I enjoy every Alabama song! Saw you in Stockdale, Texas recently and I thank you for playing Roll On then and I so enjoyed the story of it and the part where you said "Hey, how bout you Alabama! Roll On!". Enjoyed the show! Hope to see you again soon!

I LOVE The song One On One ...Is there a special reason it is on the new album,,,It is an amazing song...YOU GUYS ROCK ...Glad Your Back...
New Contributor

I first saw Alabama at Legend Valley in June 1982 and followed them ever since.  Is there any memorable moment in their career that would be their favorite?  Thanks.  A FOREVER FAN FROM ZANESVILLE, OH.

First off LOVE you guys. Been with your music for as long as I remember. June Jams was aways always great. Been to several. Took my dayghter to her first concert at Sedalia Mo.State Fair in Aug. this year. She had a blast. Only thing she wants a jacket and did not see any so got a shirt. Are you going to have Jackets ? She needs her own. I have sevaral I share but there not hers. Would like to know each of your favorite song? FANS FOREVER!!!!!

New Contributor

Your music has taught me many life lessons, how to treat and respect others, the knid of relationship/man/love I deserved, to be thankful for what you have instead of complaining about what you don't have, faith family and friends will carry you through etc... My question to each of you is who was the biggest influence in your musical career, and what did you learn from them? Also, have any of you ever been starstruck and if so, by who? 

Please tell me you will come to Washington!  We have missed you SO much, welcome back! Woman Wink

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hello, Dan_Wheeler and welcome. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder