QVC Community

Post Your Questions for Alabama & Tune in 8/28 at 7pm ET!

[ Edited ]

Have you all heard the news?! The three-time GRAMMY Award-winning group Alabama will be debuting their latest release, Southern Drawl, LIVE on QVC Friday August 28th at 7pm ET! I’m very excited to be hosting this show as Alabama is one of my all-time favorite groups. I want to give you the chance to post your questions for the band and I’ll make sure to pick a few to ask Alabama live on air. So post all of your questions to this thread and be sure to tune in Friday at 7pm ET to see if Alabama answers your questions!

Alabama.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Post Your Questions for Alabama & Tune in 8/28 at 7pm ET!

I LOVE ALABAMA!  I don't have a question for them but just wanted to say that I can't tell you how many times we as a family went across country with Alabama's cassettes (yes, a while ago) playing in the car and all of us singing to the tunes at the top of our lungs!! Our boys (and Mom and Dad) loved it.  Wonderful, happy times.... and we still love you guys~!!   Looking forward to your new album.... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*

How hard is it for a 79 year old handicapped long time fan of the band to get your autographs?

A question I've had for a while - it concerns Jukebox In My Mind.  When that song came out the DJs wouldn't say who it was before playing it.  My friends were baffled and wanted to know who it was - they loved the song too - and I would tell them that it was ALABAMA.  They wouldn't believe me - until at the end of the song the DJs came on and said....that was Jukebox In My Mind by....ALABAMA.  Then my friends would look at me and ask how I knew.  I said easy - I know Randy's voice when I hear it!  My question for you is can you tell me about that song - I've heard Jeff had a real jukebox that y'all used to create the opening sound with.  Is that true and if so - how did you do it?  Thanks!

[ Edited ]

Hi guys.  Been a fan for years-went to June Jam a couple of times and attended Bama Rising.  Three part question:  Since I don't buy things online, what stores,  if any, will carry the new CD, will you go on tour to promote it, and if so, what cities are on the tour list??? Thanks for keeping things country, true to Alabama and real-

Bamagirl 2

I attended FAD in Fort Payne this year and also saw you at Ohio State Fair.  Is there a slight chance of doing a smaller June Jam?  Love ya'll

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Any chance of another cruise?  And what's your favorite song to perform?  I personally love to see you do Wildwood Flower!!  My family and I have been fans for over 36 years. Love you all and Thanks for the memories!  PS already ordered my cd!!

Occasional Visitor

Are you planning a Southern Drawl tour for 2016?  Can you tell us about the book coming out or the documentary? 

I can't wait for the new cd and I am so glad you guys are back!  Love you guys and love your music!

If you could perform with anyone leaving or dead who would it be?.  Also thank you guys for coming back on the road and putting out a new album.  Country music isn't the same without you.  You guys are the best.  Much love! 

Occasional Visitor

I went to the June Jam in Ft. Payne every year back in the 80's and loved it. Have you thought about doing a concert similar to the June Jam-maybe one at night? I'm looking forward to hearing your new CD, Southern Drawl. I love you guys!