Valued Contributor

I wrote a positive review 5 days ago, for Valerie's flower basket.  It still has not posted.  Can I cancel the review and write another one? I think it must have gotten lost.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Positive Review Not Posted

I don't think that you can cancel your review and write another one.

Did you talk about shipping? Packaging? If so, that might be why it didn't post.

In a review, you can only talk about the item itself, and nothing else.

Respected Contributor

I hope someone will explain to me the importance of seeing your review posted.  I think I might have written maybe five reviews over the past 20 years, but I know I've never checked to see if any were posted.  I guess I just don't understand why it's so important to so many.

I don't mean to offend anyone - I just sincerely don't understand why it is so important to anyone. I am sure QVC has someone who chooses which ones to post, based on the relative importance of the comments..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Perkup wrote:

I hope someone will explain to me the importance of seeing your review posted.  I think I might have written maybe five reviews over the past 20 years, but I know I've never checked to see if any were posted.  I guess I just don't understand why it's so important to so many.

I don't mean to offend anyone - I just sincerely don't understand why it is so important to anyone. I am sure QVC has someone who chooses which ones to post, based on the relative importance of the comments..

@Perkup  First off, I think most people don't like to do something that's a complete waste of time. If they take the time to write a review for the purpose of sharing their thoughts with others, they don't want that to be in vain.

Secondly, I am interested in reviews, esp. to help guide me with sizing since QVC sizing is often all over the place.  So in writing a review, I would want to think I'm helping people in some way (which I wouldn't be if it wasn't posted).   This would be esp. true if I think I'm making an important point about the product that people should know (which I don't do in all reviews I've written, but certainly in some).

Lastly, one would like to think that the posting of reviews is done fairly and that they are not "picked and chowen" as to which to post.

Occasional Contributor

I have noticed it takes QVC quite a while to post reviews that have been sent. 

When I order items, I always read the reviews. They help me greatly with sizing, color, quality etc. I do most of my shopping on line from many vendors and I post honest reviews as well. If I think a product or service is excellent I definitely review right away. 

Esteemed Contributor

It sometimes takes several days for reviews to post. I would give it a few more days and I am sure that it will appear.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

@Perkup  First off, I think most people don't like to do something that's a complete waste of time. If they take the time to write a review for the purpose of sharing their thoughts with others, they don't want that to be in vain.

Secondly, I am interested in reviews, esp. to help guide me with sizing since QVC sizing is often all over the place.  So in writing a review, I would want to think I'm helping people in some way (which I wouldn't be if it wasn't posted).   This would be esp. true if I think I'm making an important point about the product that people should know (which I don't do in all reviews I've written, but certainly in some).

Lastly, one would like to think that the posting of reviews is done fairly and that they are not "picked and chowen" as to which to post.

I understand, of course, what you are saying.  My point, however, is that although I might think what I am saying is important, to someone else it may be a useless remark.  Complaining about not having your review posted is, to me, like the person on the phone who sounds offended that they've been shopping with QVC for years and this is the first time they've spoken on the phone.  QVC has millions of customers. Why should any one of us feel that our importance outweighs that of others, or that our opinions are of prime importance? If I write a review I do so because I think I have a point that may be of interest to others, but sometimes it's only important in my head. Thus I am nevesr offended if my remarks aren't added to the reviews. I'm just one of millions.

Trusted Contributor

my reviews get posted. just wrote one yesterday and its posted.. thats strange??

Super Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

I wrote a positive review 5 days ago, for Valerie's flower basket.  It still has not posted.  Can I cancel the review and write another one? I think it must have gotten lost.

Hi @Carol08

Thank you for submitting your review about your recent Valerie Parr Hill purchase. As a few Community members have mentioned it can take a few days for a customer review to posted to qvc.com. Each review is moderated and sometimes during heavier volumes the time for your review to be moderated can take longer than expected.

We appreciate everyone who submits a review of a product that they recently purchased from QVC to help others with their purchasing decision, and to help QVC provide the best product.

I just wanted you to know your review is not lost. Thanks for your patience.

Have a great week!

Trusted Contributor

its posted now