Honored Contributor

After Lisa Robertson left, Posh Presents never included anything special or posh.  It's always been regular QVC merchandise.  

Trusted Contributor

Jane has been smelling the PooPourri too much.  What a terrible gift and certainly not posh.

Respected Contributor

Re: Where were the Posh Presents??

There is nothing Posh about LR. Her taste is incredibly tacky and gaudy. 

Occasional Contributor
I couldn't agree more. This was a disgrace. Sketches in a "posh" show. Definitely need to have Katrina or some who could do this show justice since Lisa's departure.
Valued Contributor

Terribly disappointing show - those posh presents shows used to be wonderful - this year agree NOT.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Posh presents. Not.

[ Edited ]

I did not see the show, but it is quite possible that inventory for the show might have been impacted by the global supply chain issues; forcing a change in available merchandise.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖❤

Contributor

I thought the show was a definite bust!!  Reallly nothing shown would I ever consider posh!!  I miss when Dennis Basso and Joan Rivers did it and even Lisa Robinson.  It was truly a run of the mill show for me and not one bit exciting!!

Respected Contributor

Katrina Szish should do Posh Presents.  I always DVR her Szish List show.  I think she does a classy presentation.  

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

You all may know this already, but one reasoning behind the word POSH is that it was an acronym for "port out, starboard home" as used by well-off English folks (and/or the steamship company) for those traveling by steamship from England to India and back again.

Of course, Merriam-Webster debunks this background, but I've always liked it. So much so that when I commuted by train from my suburb to San Francisco, I sometimes made it a point to sit on the left side of the train going to work, and the right side coming home. (Not that it makes much difference on a train, but it was fun.)  

@GingerPeachI commuted from San Mateo in the burbs to SF lovely 4th & Townsend where you on that side of the bay?

Honored Contributor

Hi @rockygems123 

i came in from the other direction.

One firm was closest to the Embarcadero station, the other was closest to Montgomery.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.