Valued Contributor

Jane is a beauty and the atmosphere seems fun but I don't think POSH is the definition of these items. Posh is suppose to be unique, upscale and luxurious. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jane looks great tonight but the show is just a fancy atmosphere showing the same old stuff, sadly.

Trusted Contributor

I really wanted to watch but then I saw who the host was and then she started introducing her family and had to have everyone of them meet Isaac, and then talk about her Diedra only 10 minutes in, I just had to use the mute button.  I know the remote will also be used very shortly.  How unfortunate that you can't listen or watch a show that you were looking forward to because of the host.  

I loved that Halo charger but I saw last years version online and it did not receive good reviews at all, so I removed it from my cart.  So when are pretzels a posh present?????  The best chocolates on any shopping channel or from anywhere are Waggoners Chocolates on Evine Live.   

I must admit, Jane's new haircut is very becoming on her.

Honored Contributor

I think they're doing a nice job.  Posh doesn't mean unaffordable.

Jayne's daughters look so lovely.  They are growing up beautifully.  

Factoids:

1) Many cable channel listings used old info (as they often do) and showed Lisa as the host.  There was a whole other thread about this.

2)  The Halo charger was introduced by Lisa in her last posh show, as some of you are already aware.  (That doesn't mean it doesn't belong in this show.)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

I'm loving the show.  I kind of wish one of the guests would get tipsy and knock over one of the buffet tables, or Alberti would climb on the piano and sing Santa Baby.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

I'm loving the show.  I kind of wish one of the guests would get tipsy and knock over one of the buffet tables, or Alberti would climb on the piano and sing Santa Baby.

LOL! Post of the night! I just finished watching Big Bang and turned on QVC while I'm cookie baking, then decided to come in and check the forums. I was duly rewarded - you made my day! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

this not saying "posh" to me. sorry. i'll check out the 3 amigos.  

Honored Contributor

I think the "party" setup seems a bit contrived. And l wish all the offerings were new items.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Regular Contributor

I saw someone get lost on the set.  I want to know if the background talking is fake.   I think Alberti should host next year! Your post cracked me up!    

Trusted Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

Oh my gosh. Thank you so much for the laugh!! I can't stop giggling!!!