Respected Contributor

I ordered the Pop Sonic as a TSV on July 12. It still shows as in process now 6 days later. The estimated delivery date is July 21. I live in California so it may arrive in time if it is being shipped from the West Coast. But by the time the Post Offie does its thing, it will be beyond the estimated date. I guess my poor old face will have to wait.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pop Sonic Still in Process

[ Edited ]

Mine shows shipped Friday but is still waiting for UPS pick up so it's actually not yet "on the road".

Just checked and mine made it to Az. today.  It did ship from Ontario.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Mine say's its at the Post office.  So maybe I will get it tomorrow.

Valued Contributor

Gee , I feel lucky that I received mine Friday .

Honored Contributor

Would love to hear all your reviews....

My Clarisonics are still going and I have a pile of brushes....but I will need to replace it some day!

Respected Contributor

Feel lucky , my green one said it shipped a week ago then 2 days later got email that they didn't have stock. I went ahead and cancelled back order and reordered the purple one and paid the $2.50 more. Never had this happen before, saying something shipped. 

Super Contributor

Mine is at the post office also, should be delivered tomorrow.

Valued Contributor

Ohhh I was so angry when I saw this as the TSV!  I purchased one in October of last year and it completely died on me a few weeks ago. Just wouldn't charge up or hold a charge.  I was mad that it only lasted eight months so I wrote a review on QVC's site. Got the reply, thank you, blah blah blah, look for your review in a couple of days.  My review must be up in the cloud somewhere because it sure isn't on QVC.  The funny thing is, I really loved this product.  I thought it was a great replacement for my Clarisonic.  I ended up purchasing a PMD device during Amazon Prime Days which I like, but I think I like the Spade better.   But I won't buy another one.  Hope you have better luck. I must have got a lemon.  

Honored Contributor

My Pop Sonic arrived today, and I have it charging right now.  I want it on a full charge before I start using it.

I must say, right off the bat, the travel case that accompanies it is quite the disappointment.  They made it in the cheapest, lightest- weight plastic they could find.  The tabs that open the case, and the tiny plastic hinges attaching the top & bottom of the case will undoubtedly break off very soon.  I know it states "travel" case, but I was hoping to use it daily to keep the Pop Sonic perfectly clean.

Also, the charging cable does not fit inside the carrying case.  

Super Contributor

I have an order that was due tomorrow and still has not even been processed. I called customer disservice about it yesterday and the "cancel "button has been removed but absolutely nothing else has changed.