Esteemed Contributor

Poor packing for liquids - leaking

My order came packaged poorly; the fluid leaked and they were just thrown in a box with the packing material on top.  Nothing on the bottom to protect the bottles. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Poor packing for liquids - leaking

@Snoopp wrote:

My order came packaged poorly; the fluid leaked and they were just thrown in a box with the packing material on top.  Nothing on the bottom to protect the bottles. 

If you included the name or number of the product, it would be helpful. Not everything comes from the same warehouse, so if the warehouse that shipped from has a problem, they can address it with more info. You might also want to post this in the Customer Care forum, which is for customer order issues.

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp

Was this an order from QVC?  How do you want the problem solved:  refund or another shipped to you?  Call customer service and they will handle it.

Respected Contributor

I have had three instances of makeup, night cream and tanner leaking out of the container when I opened it. In each case customer service replaced it immediately. So I can't complain! I'm happy with the service.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had the same problem. I purchased the Nest Discovery Kit set of 5 fragrances several weeks ago. I received my packaged and it smelled strongly of perfume,  the item to me seemed to be well wrapped. I took the bubble tape off and one of the containers was half empty. I contacted QVC, returned the item and they immediately sent out a replacement.

I received the second shipment and same problem. One of the bottles was about half empty. I did not even bother this time. I did not feel like heading to the post office again to return this. These are screw on tops, and I believe the problem to be with the manufacturer instead of QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I am just giving people a heads up....I think the leak was around the screw on top and I washed the bottles off and didn't lose enough to require a replacement in this case.  But the packing was really poor and I can see this happening often if they don't change things.