Esteemed Contributor

Amy kicked off the TSV, worked 2hrs and and returned for an evening shift.  She usually works 5hrs on Mondays.  She'll be okay.  Plus she was off during holidays, (wasn't she?)  Courtney K. covered for her.

Respected Contributor

There are so many reruns of shows now it's hard to tell.  I notice they put LIVE in the upper right corner during a show now.  Amy is fortunate to have a stay-at-home hubby to help with the kids and family. 

Honored Contributor

I just find it hard to believe people would feel sorry for a show host like AS or for any other show host for that matter who might have to work more than 4 hours on air. You must really feel bad for the single mother who copes with working on a daily basis with no help, I know I do.

Contributor

Lately they are live...this did not say previously recorded.

Honored Contributor

Image result for build a bridge and get over it"

Respected Contributor

My store manager works in retail 60-80 hours a week , not kidding.  She makes about 30 % of what Amy makes.  It's her job and she is committed to doing it.  It's Amy's job.  No pity from people in the real world.

Valued Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I just find it hard to believe people would feel sorry for a show host like AS or for any other show host for that matter who might have to work more than 4 hours on air. You must really feel bad for the single mother who copes with working on a daily basis with no help, I know I do.

@blackhole99  Ty for thinking of us single moms, I appreciate that!! Now, to the OP, what you saw @ 6am was a re-run! (As another poster stated) Trust me, I work 3rd shift and am up all night every night and if you saw that at 6am EST then it was definitely a re-run! 

That being said, I would NEVER "feel sorry" for someone who is making MORE than a decent living! 

~ Hope in TN ~
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I haven't seen the show you are talking about but I will say that often these days QVC plays re-runs over and over during the middle of the night and early morning hours.

If you stay up very late like I do (until sometimes 2-3:00 AM) you will see repeats of the midnight presentation.

I've awakened in the middle of the night to see Rick doing the same presentation he did at midnight.

The sound of his voice so loud wakes me up!  Ha!

@Annabellethecat66 ... as far as I know the repeats start at 3 AM on the main channel & go on all night to about 8AM

Trusted Contributor
She gets paid so what does having a family have to do with anything? Sheesh!