Contributor

A WHOLE HOUR of Poo-Pourri - really?

I didn't see it - but I can't imagine how anyone can talk about that products for an hour!

Honored Contributor
Kind of tacky!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

There is a new product that they showed, called SHOE-Pourri.

Honored Contributor

Oh brother... And they worry about keeping their website 'fresh'. It's their programming they need to be worried about... Maybe they can spritz their web master and program director with some Q-pourri...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I cannot imagine an hour show, but I was a skeptic until I bought some. The stuff really works; much better scent than those other horrible spray products. Have gifted it it as a "fun" gift and those people liked it too!!

Super Contributor
Very good product that sells well. Push what sells, business basics.
Honored Contributor

I watched much of the show and ordered the aroma therapy trio. I've been very pleased with their original product and am happy to see them expanding.

Honored Contributor

That stinks.

Honored Contributor

I don't care how effective it is or how much they sell, there is a limit. They want to include a presentation or two of this brand in other shows, that's up to them, but an hour of de-stinkifier is just a bit over the top... There are millions of products out there that would sell, but they settle for this... Speaks volumes...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Lol.. this really does work, i got it for a christmas present, kinda as a joke, but i wanted to see if it really did work.. and it does... my parents wound up ordering more..