Regular Contributor

Enough of the cuddle duds, bose, and california dreams.  Surely there are more intresting things out there.

Esteemed Contributor

@clista wrote:

Enough of the cuddle duds, bose, and california dreams.  Surely there are more intresting things out there.

I hear ya. Everytime I did a drive-by of the Q it was cuddle duds. By the way, did you know Kerstin is a California girl? She's only mentioned that about a thousand times so in case you missed it just wanted to let you know.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl  That was wicked funny!!  LOL

And yes, ITA, holiday programming is so BORING, to me it's constant electronics and that Alexa girl has got to go!

Honored Contributor

@clista wrote:

according to the host there are thousands and thousands of items on the website, why they feature the same 100 on air is a mystery to me 

Respected Contributor

ITA with you all on this--too much Cuddlduds.  Also, it seemed every time I turned the channel to see what Q was presenting, it was that epilator thing.  Why do they have that on so much and such long presentations of it!

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@clista wrote:

I hear ya. Everytime I did a drive-by of the Q it was cuddle duds. By the way, did you know Kerstin is a California girl? She's only mentioned that about a thousand times so in case you missed it just wanted to let you know.

@shaggygirl 

ITA!  and LOL KL is a channel changer for me!! Woman Tongue

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

ITA with you all on this--too much Cuddlduds.  Also, it seemed every time I turned the channel to see what Q was presenting, it was that epilator thing.  Why do they have that on so much and such long presentations of it!

Not only Cuddleduds, but Josie Maran. Yesterday they could have renamed QVC the Josie Maran station

Honored Contributor

@queen75 wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

Not only Cuddleduds, but Josie Maran. Yesterday they could have renamed QVC the Josie Maran station

@queen75 

Aint that the truth....Woman LOL

(P.S. and yes I turn the channel when I see her)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I always laugh, when I see these posts, because I'm wearing my Cuddl Duds blazer right now and I'm very grateful QVC offered it as a TSV (I bought 3).

Having said that, I do agree that the programming has become pretty boring and I seldom watch it anymore.  Like others, I miss the days when QVC offered a wide variety of products.  Things you didn't see everywhere else.

I miss the wonderful shows they had, like the Oktoberfest and so much more.  But I guess those days are gone for good.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I always laugh, when I see these posts, because I'm wearing my Cuddl Duds blazer right now and I'm very grateful QVC offered it as a TSV (I bought 3).

Having said that, I do agree that the programming has become pretty boring and I seldom watch it anymore.  Like others, I miss the days when QVC offered a wide variety of products.  Things you didn't see everywhere else.

I miss the wonderful shows they had, like the Oktoberfest and so much more.  But I guess those days are gone for good.

@Venezia 

And gone are the days of their good financial reports when sales increased 6% to 7% each quarter.....