Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please vote!! New QVC BEAUTY QUEEN/KING IS______ (List Host or Vendor name and short reason)

Who is Dana Bledsoe?

Respected Contributor

Re: Please vote!! New QVC BEAUTY QUEEN IS______ (List Host or Vendor name and short reason)

@Swissguy  Now I recognize you!Cat Very Happy  Glad you're back and how sweet to spotlight Dana and how she has overcome so much!Heart

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

Re: Please vote!! New QVC BEAUTY QUEEN/KING IS______ (List Host or Vendor name and short reason)

[ Edited ]

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Who is Dana Bledsoe?

Dana is a rep for Dr. Perricone on the Q! 

She is an inspiration to me based on her courageous battle against stage four cancer which she is facing for the 2nd time. She was on most of the day yesterday and also is the mother of two very beautiful children....

Esteemed Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Who is Dana Bledsoe?

Dana is a rep for Dr. Perricone on the Q! 

She is an inspiration to me based on her courageous battle against stage four cancer which she is facing for the 2nd time. She was on most of the day yesterday and also is the mother of two very beautiful children....

@Swissguy- thanks

Esteemed Contributor

IS this a vote on the physical appearance of the hosts?  IN other words who is the,prettiest or most handsome or a vote for the man and woman who do the best job sellling the product?  perhaps you should clarify your question.

Respected Contributor

Stacey Stauffer

Stacey .... a new fresh face~!

She has not been here long enough to

become diva status.   

Valued Contributor

@KathyPet

A beauty pageant encompasses all facets of a person ~~ personality, talent, quick wit, karisma, and yes, one's looks.   All in one package.

I assume this is the basis for everyone's choice.  

Valued Contributor

I would place my vote for Mary Beth Roe.She is just as pretty inside as outside.

Occasional Contributor

Hello, Swissguy and welcome. Smiley Happy

In my opinion, Nick Chavez the Beverly Hills hair stylist is the QVC beauty king.

To me, Nick is handsome, smart, funny, cute, and I like his products because they work so well.

https://scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13561658_929243997198183_168110286_n.jpg

Did I mention that Nick's really good looking? Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor and Alberti Popaj is my favorite host~
Honored Contributor

Beauty queen?  Nope, none of them.   I classify beauty by the inside of a person, not the outside.  I classify beauty by how they treat the poor and sick, how they help the homeless, hungry, refugee, unemployed, disabled, sick, elderly, orphaned, their own elderly parents/family, etc.