Valued Contributor

Re: Please vote!! New QVC BEAUTY QUEEN IS______ (List Host or Vendor name and short reason)

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Swissguy  Non of these hosts or vendors are beauty queens.   Beauty Queens are in pageants.  The people that sell cosmetics are SALES PEOPLE. The ones that are beautiful are not queens.

Maybe literally they're not.  But in my eyes Dana is very beautiful inside and out.  Like what they try to award on the contests by asking certain questions that reveal the participants inner qualities....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please vote!! New QVC BEAUTY QUEEN IS______ (List Host or Vendor name and short reason)

@Swissguy wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Swissguy  Non of these hosts or vendors are beauty queens.   Beauty Queens are in pageants.  The people that sell cosmetics are SALES PEOPLE. The ones that are beautiful are not queens.

Maybe literally they're not.  But in my eyes Dana is very beautiful inside and out.  Like what they try to award on the contests by asking certain questions that reveal the participants inner qualities....

I agree about Dana.  Most of these  so called beauty queens have had work done, and a lot of them just have beautiful skin   Like Sandra Bennett.  and Jaque.  They could wear anything and look great.  I don't consider any of them beauty queens.  They are beautiful ladies period. 

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

BalletBabe.... Mary Beth Roe and L.R. were both in actual pageants, thus "Beauty Queens" at one time whether the winner or not, but I believe they both won some sort of title .... this thread was intended for fun, which we all need a little of.

Great thread Swissguy~!"   

Esteemed Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

BalletBabe.... Mary Beth Roe and L.R. were both in actual pageants, thus "Beauty Queens" at one time whether the winner or not, but I believe they both won some sort of title .... this thread was intended for fun, which we all need a little of.

Great thread Swissguy~!"   

Mary Beth is a natural beauty.  I highly doubt she had any work done ever.  However LR has had a lot of work done.   

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

Great thread Swissguy~!"   

Mary Beth is a natural beauty.  I highly doubt she had any work done ever.  However LR has had a lot of work done.   

I wonder why my response above is light grey? 

Trusted Contributor

Sandra is very pretty. I think Leah is a very beautiful woman too but not a single one is dog meat lol just saying:-)

I thought Albany was very pretty too!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know about beauty queens, but the following hosts are pretty in my opinion, not necessarily in this order.

Jill pretty skin, smile

Sandra natural beauty in every way

Jacque natural beauty, although she looks best in shorter hair

Leah pretty skin, hands, smile mannerisim

Katie naturally pretty

Mary smile, personality

Dana, pretty woman, and gorgeous smile

Valued Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

I don't know about beauty queens, but the following hosts are pretty in my opinion, not necessarily in this order.

Jill pretty skin, smile

Sandra natural beauty in every way

Jacque natural beauty, although she looks best in shorter hair

Leah pretty skin, hands, smile mannerisim

Katie naturally pretty

Mary smile, personality

Dana, pretty woman, and gorgeous smile

Yes!  And Dana has a lovely laugh as well Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Who was the old QVC BEAUTY QUEEN.  Do not get it.....

QVC Customer Care