Contributor

Please use your inside voice...

I really wish the yelling would stop.  Just had the show with Lisa Rinna on in the background & could hear the volume increasing & increasing, clear down the hall. (checked the volume on my TV & it wasn't high) I finally had to mute it.  I know I can turn off the channel, mute it, don't have to watch it, etc. 

I'm all for enthusiasm, joy, fun, laughter, etc. on the shows but just wonder why it gets increasingly louder & louder; sometimes with specific guests. My family notices it too. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Please use your inside voice...

I find it best to simply avoid the shows with known loud-mouths.  Saves wear and tear on the nerves.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My husband asked me to turn the volume down on the TV during the SG show. He wanted to know what those women were screaming and yelling about. 

Valued Contributor

I didn’t think they were that bad tonight.  Those two are typically like rabid chihuahua’s.  

Respected Contributor

@StephaniM  That's too funny. 

"I didn’t think they were that bad tonight.  Those two are typically like rabid chihuahua’s."  

barking-Chi600.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

I'll never get why people put themselves through the tortue of watching something they don't enjoy.

Occasional Contributor

I couldn’t agree more. I also had it on in the background, as I was just trying to rest after bieng in the hospital, and thought putting something lowkey on, like QVC, was a good way to relax.  Wrong. The over-the-top hyper squealing, yelling &  laughing is more than I can take.  

Valued Contributor

The volume control on your tv will solve that problem. 

Contributor

I addressed that by putting it on mute. Just trying to understand why it keeps happening.

Trusted Contributor

@luvjazzerciseAll the yelling . Really wanted host to tell length on pants.The vendors know their clothes. We need more hosts like Jill, Carolyn, LeahThey perhaps should be, I was so looking forward to the Rinna show. Thoroughly enjoy the models and Lisa. Have purchased several of her outfits. I think it is great that the Q is using all size models.However, the host needs to act more professional. Love Jill, Carolyn,  Leah and Mary Beth. Great professionals PLEASE ask some of the hosts to stop carrying on. We want to know details of items. The yelling is going to far. I LOVE the Q. Appreciate all the mods. Just a few complaints about hosts who think the show is personally their talk show. Thank you