Valued Contributor

Please stop this GOING GOING pop up

Annoying 

Honored Contributor

Re: Please stop this GOING GOING pop up

@lucky-girl 

It's a sales tool, they're never gonna stop them.

But YOU can, by installing an ad blocker of your choice.

I use AdBlock+, it's free and works very well, I don't get pop ups on any websites I visit.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Thank you! Me too, I will try this!
It actually gets in the way.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

It's about the only thing I don't like when checking items out on QVC. I will try the ad blocker.

Trusted Contributor

I started a discussion on this topic and there have been several others, all agreeing that the pop ups are not only annoying, but they interfere with purchasing! You may lose out purchasing a popular item because the pop up blocks the color and size choices to tell you it's selling quickly - duh! And now they are actually telling you about other items selling quickly while you are trying to purchase something else? Very annoying!

Esteemed Contributor

VERY VERY ANNOYING!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have to jump on the bandwagon. I find it annoying as well.

While I am complaining I might as well add something else that annoys me. I hate the fact that you can't even look at an item on the QVC site without receiving that annoying "Have you forgotten something" e-mail. 

These are not even items that were in my cart which I could understand, these are items that you just look up from time to time. ughh..

I am going to try the Ad block.

Respected Contributor

Annoying and tacky!

Honored Contributor

This pop up could be moved lower on the page. It blocks my view of what I'm shopping for. It keeps me from buying. 

Respected Contributor

@Mindy D   If the IT team changes the computer location for this pop up, which I don't believe QVC will discontinue, we'll get some kind of other weird glitch.

Every time the tech  folks mess with the website we have problems accessing/viewing--correct?

This pop up is annoying but I just X it out  and  then review my order and check out.

aroc3435

Washington, DC