Respected Contributor

Re: Please stop saying this!

I honestly stopped watching LR for a few of her phrases "practically free".."monied"....and a few more. QVC is going DOWNhill fast IMO. I rarely watch anymore, I still order occasionally, but nothing like I used to.  The hosts are ALL becoming so annoying I can't take it anymore. There are about 3-4 host, when  I see them I change the channel immediately, I won't even watch 3 min of them. 

Is Mary Beth even still on?? I have not watched much lately & can't even remember the last time I saw her. As far as LR, I stopped watching her several yrs before her leaving. I could go on & on about the hosts, but I am sure many of you know what I am talking about. 

Honored Contributor

Just an FYI about the idea that the calls are staged and the callers are coached. I've been on this board a very long time, and I've repeatedly seen posts from people who have called.

To a one, they all say that they were not coached at all.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

@2boxers wrote:

the phrase i dislike is "its so shiek!" if you have to say "shiek "then its not. only the uderstated is.

The word is 'chic'