Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Please stop all the useless chatter & nonsense!

Who is JC? Smiley Happy Though I do watch QVC fairly often lol, more often in winter ~ I'm not up to speed on the initials and knowing which host. I'm so used to seeing complaints about SK (think everyone knows which host, lol) that I know those initials immediately HaHa.
Respected Contributor

@DooneyGal2 QVC now has 2 hosts with the initials of JC: Jennifer Coffey and Julia Cearley

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

And stop all the long range shots with models walking around coffee tables, lounging on the sofa or sitting at the makeup bar.  This does not enable us to see anything about the item being presented.  I miss the old days with one professional host thoroughly describing the details and closeups on the item.  No inane stories about where I could wear the item or who i could "gift" it to.

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

Thank you, JRT, for blabbering during the entire presentation of a $100.00 shoe, I was interested in purchasing. But because you talked about everything except that shoe, I'll get it elsewhere. Does the Q care, no. But if you blabber and turn off say, 15 people, there's 1500.00 you single handedly lost the Q. It starts to add up.
Regular Contributor

I have to turn the channel because it is hard to listen to. Please tell us about the product and not what you did last weekend. Does management monitor these new hosts at all. It used to be so nice to know what you are buying, Turns me off.