Trusted Contributor

Re: Please stop all the useless chatter & nonsense!

Jlrbr,  I agree that Angel could do the presentation by herself.  She is quite passionate and knows the clothing line in minute detail.

Respected Contributor

@Lattelvr 

Your post gave me a good laugh!!  

Valued Contributor

Useless chatter....... Listening to someone say "it's my birthday".... " not to mention how many times KL has announced she's going on a tropical vacation in one week and a day..... Now SB announcing how many of each BFD she owns and what color.... Please please stop the chatter and tell us sizes the models are wearing. I don't care about your BD, your vacation or what's in your closet.
Contributor

She's really awful about talking about sizing. I watched the other night waiting and waiting, never did mention sizing,

KZ on the other hand tells the model shoe sizes which cracked me up. (Not Zsish)

Honored Contributor

@queen75 wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

One of the many reasons I no longer watch for more than a couple of minutes.  No item except maybe electronics needs more than 5 or 6 minutes to present.  Who wants to watch the same thing for 15 or more minutes???  Personally, I don't think any of the shopping channels are long for this world.  Easier just to go to a website and order from there.

@kaydee50I agree with you about the shopping channels being on much longer.   Dying shopping malls and many stores going out of business shows you what is happening in retail. QVC and HSN are becoming obsolete..Too many more options out there. 

@queen75  @kaydee50  

I may be mistaken but I think the shopping channels killed their sales by having so many proprietary items.  I think they should sell "real stuff" that we normally go to the mall to buy but since we prefer seeing things without the drive, without looking for the parking place, getting out in the weather, risking violence of some kind, why not show us some of what we would like to see and not what they have haphazardly had fashioned in China from designers who apparently did not make the grade in B&M retail.  Vince Camuto is the only one I can think of whose line is sold at QVC that is what I would look at in retail shops.

Esteemed Contributor

Whaterver type of Viewer they are trying to get with all this nonsene...it sure isn't me....

Valued Contributor

@jacey1 that's the third and last time I'll waste my time watching her. She's shopping for herself the entire time and seemingly is oblivious to the fact she's on live TV. She has never, not once, given size information on the shows I watched. Clueless.
New Contributor

Thank goodness for Amazon!

Super Contributor

@tends2dogs YES!!! I DO remember when QVC used to do that with a preview and a recap, thought I must have imagined it lol since they no longer do that - thanks!!
Super Contributor

Who is SB? Sandra Bennett?