Valued Contributor

Re: Please stop all the useless chatter & nonsense!

@Shanus, oh how I wish the big shots read these. You're spot on.
Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
@Shanus, oh how I wish the big shots read these. You're spot on.

@jlrbr   👍🏻

Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
SB is one of the worse to talk about how many she owns and how she wore the items. I don't care. Tell me the sizes people are wearing. The fabric. Details. I could care less about how many you have, if you wore it on vacation or to the grocery or sleep in it.

@jlrbrYou are spot on!  She was awful presenting the BFD Big Deal.  All she said was she wears BFD practically every day and how many she has.  She couldn't even get through the colors without stopping at each one.  Never once said anything about what sizes anyone was wearing.  

Honored Contributor

I have close friends and family to chat with and talk to about many subjects.  When I buy something I don't need all that fanfare and boring talk.  I have plenty of stores in the area I live at and enjoy going out and shopping in them.  I rarely watch the Q if at all and I am perfectly happy with my shopping experiences in stores.  

This is me and there are those who enjoy that type of on line shopping.  both are options and I am happy with my choice.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky....you saw it too! Drove me nuts! 🙄
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9they sure do whip through those colors.  More than once, I've watched for the color selection and they move way too quickly.  And then I just turn it off.  Potential  sale lost.  

I blame the producer for not being more astute and controlling the presentation better.  

Respected Contributor

I think it’s boring to have hosts drone on about measurements when I can easily access that information in the app.
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@jlrbr wrote:
SB is one of the worse to talk about how many she owns and how she wore the items. I don't care. Tell me the sizes people are wearing. The fabric. Details. I could care less about how many you have, if you wore it on vacation or to the grocery or sleep in it.

@jlrbrYou are spot on!  She was awful presenting the BFD Big Deal.  All she said was she wears BFD practically every day and how many she has.  She couldn't even get through the colors without stopping at each one.  Never once said anything about what sizes anyone was wearing.  

@Pecky @jlrbr   I'm convinced the hosts have several storage units in their yards to house all their clothes, shoes in every color, exercise equipment, kitchenware, etc. It'd fill a house to its rafters!

Valued Contributor

I agree the only exception is Diane gilman. I look forward to her telling me what a socialite she is and how many times she tells me how much she is above me. A must see sooner or later she puts her foot in her mouth with all her ramblings.

Esteemed Contributor

Do you remember the day (and this goes WAY back) when they used to preview all the items at the beginning of the hour of what was going to be sold during that time slot.  It was great.  If I saw nothing of interest to me, I moved on.  They also used to do a brief review of items shown.  

As far as sizing, I depend on the size charts.  I also have found that Shawn is closest to my body type.  I know when she says she is wearing an XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsmall, I should order a small or a medium depending on the fit I want. Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!