so annoying.  so much clicking.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Please stop all the pop ups

Install an ad blocker

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Considering how many times I show up here, I think I get very few pop-ups from QVC compared to many companies where one 2 minute search for something leads to months of constant pop-ups.

I will work on the ad blocker @Mz iMac 

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl 

Add AdBlockPlus, it's free and stops all pop ups.

Other ad blockers do too and most are free.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Install Ad Blocker and the pop-ups vanish.

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Install an ad blocker

I want to but don't know what kind to get and if it's safe. I mean Goggle offers one but how do I know if what I'm clicking on to install is genuine?

Regular Contributor

I have an ad blocker and it does not stop the QVC pop ups.  Ad blockers stop commercial sites from coming up when you are on a particular site.  It does not stop the pop upsthat are generated from the site you are on.  I believe that the poster for this thread was referring to all the pop ups that QVC has on this site for things like easy pay, signing up for a Q card, and for other specials that they are trying to promote.  They are annoying and they block you from seeing the things you want without having to click them away.  An ad blocker will not prevent this from happening. Just saying.......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ITA about using AdBlock Plus.   I've never seen an ad or a pop up here, or other places I frequent, so it works great.  Free

Valued Contributor

@retiredatlast wrote:

I have an ad blocker and it does not stop the QVC pop ups.  Ad blockers stop commercial sites from coming up when you are on a particular site.  It does not stop the pop upsthat are generated from the site you are on.  I believe that the poster for this thread was referring to all the pop ups that QVC has on this site for things like easy pay, signing up for a Q card, and for other specials that they are trying to promote.  They are annoying and they block you from seeing the things you want without having to click them away.  An ad blocker will not prevent this from happening. Just saying.......

---

This is my experience. I have a pop-up blocker that seems to work very well, but it DOES  NOT block the "offers" that pop up on QVC. This is not an issue for me on the many other websites I frequent.

They are very annoying and always seem to take a bit longer to load than a regular page, all the while blocking what I was in the middle of reading.

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@lucky-girl 

Add AdBlockPlus, it's free and stops all pop ups.

Other ad blockers do too and most are free.

Thank you! Just installed it.