Honored Contributor

Re: Please send Designer jewelry in Designer jewelry box...good customer service.

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

I keep jewelry in my anti-tarnish Lori Grenier bag. I dont have the room for the drawer string velvet bags and boxes and feel horrible throwing them away (can't recycle them). Makes the price higher Imagine too. I wish Or Paz would just put in small baggies.

Congrats on your cuff! I'm sure it was gorgeous!

@LizzieInSRQ   When I order pouches and boxes for my jewelry, I place an order for 500 at a time...$5.00 for each set of 2. I’m sure Jai would order thousands and the increase in price, if any, would be pennies. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Please send Designer jewelry in Designer jewelry box...good customer service.

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OH!  Something else I forgot.  I have Lori's jewelry armoir and this last weekend I had to clean almost all of my silver jewelry.  You wouldn't believe what came off.  I used a jewelry cloth from the jeweler and it was all black within 4 pieces.  I don't think her hype is worth it either.

@luvmybeetle   These (not just hers) silver chests and storage units are never air tight...Once silver hits the air, tarnish.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I think the boxes, velvet pouches, and "romance" cards are a waste - I always throw them away anyway.  Well sometimes I do keep the boxes if I'm keeping the item in the box to store it.

@FranandZoe   Jai’s packaging, in particular, is beautiful. I keep my jewelry inside with a piece of polishing cloth cut to the size of the box ready to shine the piece if necessary.

***Any silver jewelry I don’t wear on a regular basis, is kept in individual ziplock baggies with a piece of that treated silver anti-tarnish paper. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OH!  Something else I forgot.  I have Lori's jewelry armoir and this last weekend I had to clean almost all of my silver jewelry.  You wouldn't believe what came off.  I used a jewelry cloth from the jeweler and it was all black within 4 pieces.  I don't think her hype is worth it either.

@luvmybeetle   These (not just hers) silver chests and storage units are never air tight...Once silver hits the air, tarnish.

@Shanus wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

That is why I enjoy Lori Grenier's jewelry bag. It zips shut and also has plastic zipper pouch book sleeves inside with anti tarnish.

Honored Contributor

I just do not save any of the boxes.

Honored Contributor

via facebook

JAI Jewelry for QVC

Good Morning my friends...

I wanted to give everyone a quick update as I continue to answer all the comments and questions I’ve received since our fantastic Big Bonanza TSV Day.

I heard from many that you did not receive your JAI designs in our signature Green JAI Boxes. I apologize that this was your experience. Please know I have been working with QVC to find out why this happened.

I’m happy to share that the issue was resolved and when you have a moment could you please reach out to Customer Service and advise them that you didn’t receive your JAI packaging they will send out your JAI Box free of charge.

It’s unfortunate that this happened but I hope this helps address your experience.

Sending you my best..

-Safe Travels /\ Scott

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I have the silver safe black velvet boxes that go in drawers...the plastic see-through part of the lid came unglued shortly after I got them so with air in them the silver safe feature isn’t there....waste of money but of course it was after the 30 day return limit. 30 days is nothing...guess they know the quality of what they are selling. I do know you can. Up the anti tarnishing fabric by the yard and make your own. It is rather expensive but beats cleaning all the time. Don’t recall the name but you can google it and find it,