Respected Contributor

Re: Please send Designer jewelry in Designer jewelry box...good customer service.

I think the boxes, velvet pouches, and "romance" cards are a waste - I always throw them away anyway.  Well sometimes I do keep the boxes if I'm keeping the item in the box to store it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please send Designer jewelry in Designer jewelry box...good customer service.

@DJs mom wrote:

@barb40 was this item a new item? I'm wondering since you received it in a QVC box instead of a Jai box if you received a returned item.

@DJs mom 

the item is a year old.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

luvmybeetle...I recently ordered some anti tarnish fabric to  add to my Lori Grenier jewelry armoire, in hopes it will improve the tarnish free aspect of the silver safekeeper jewelry box.  

Esteemed Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OH!  Something else I forgot.  I have Lori's jewelry armoir and this last weekend I had to clean almost all of my silver jewelry.  You wouldn't believe what came off.  I used a jewelry cloth from the jeweler and it was all black within 4 pieces.  I don't think her hype is worth it either.

@luvmybeetle - I'm surprised to hear this—I love my LG armoire and it does a fantastic job of keeping my silver shiny and tarnish free. I used to have the small "tabletop" version with drawers and upgraded to the standing mirrored double-sided version, and both are great.

Respected Contributor

I wonder if the issue with LLG armoire tarnish is that they are staying closed properly all 5he way?

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OH!  Something else I forgot.  I have Lori's jewelry armoir and this last weekend I had to clean almost all of my silver jewelry.  You wouldn't believe what came off.  I used a jewelry cloth from the jeweler and it was all black within 4 pieces.  I don't think her hype is worth it either.

@luvmybeetle - I'm surprised to hear this—I love my LG armoire and it does a fantastic job of keeping my silver shiny and tarnish free. I used to have the small "tabletop" version with drawers and upgraded to the standing mirrored double-sided version, and both are great.

Oh it kept my jewelry basically clean and didn't turn black, but it wasn't as clean as when I put it in. Also it was the old armoir with the drawers and flip top with a mirror underneath. The doors are always closed and never left open.  I also have the one that's double sided with mirrors on both sides.  That one does a good job. 

Valued Contributor

Funny you say that - i was watching HOT BENCH, tv judge show.  The plaintiff said the defendant stole a piece of jewelry and showed another one that hadn't been taken.  The judge said the plaintiff was nuts - how would Judith Ripka sell things in a plastic bag.  They do, they do!!!

Honored Contributor

highly recommend the WOLF brand of jewelry boxes.

they are not cheap, but look beautiful and do a fine job of keeping things looking good. i also save my little black squares that come with the jewelry and throw them into the wolf boxes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered one of my Jai bracelets in February and didn’t receive the Jai box/pouch either. The bracelet was for me and not a gift so it was ok but it would’ve been nice. 

6B054F04-B477-4237-BD03-BF53275AB0BF.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@barb40 wrote:

I just received a beautiful JAI cuff that I ordered on Big Bonanza Silver day.  It is lovely, and I am very pleased with the bracelet.   This was an expensive purchase for me.  My only disappointment is that it came in a QVC box in a plastic baggie.  Is this a big deal, no, not really...but since I ordered a Designer piece, i wish i had received the JAI box and velvet pouch instead. 

@barb40   My earrings that matched the TSV came in a beautiful green pouch and green/gold Jai presentation box. I would have contacted CS, told them you’re returning it and want it replaced w/ the proper packaging to store it in. It’s within 30 days. You still can if your size is available.