Frequent Contributor

Please read if you ordered Martha Stewart power washer...V53334

I live in NH and realized after ordering the power washer that it was being shipped immediately and I would receive it next week (2/23). However, I won't be able to use it as it is still winter here with freezing temperatures, so I can't hook up my outside hoses for at least another 2 months. As I couldn't find any further info to find out if there was an extended QVC return policy due to this situation, I called Customer Service. Seth at CS said that this is the standard 30 day return policy, which leaves me and perhaps many others without an option to return it if we aren't happy with it's performance, not what we expected, etc. Of course, I'm hoping there will be no issues. Wish I had thought to ask this question before ordering, because I wouldn't have taken a chance to possibly be stuck with it if I'm not happy. QVC - I'm also posing this dilemma to you...would you consider honoring an extended return policy of 90 days?

Any other cold weather customers that have this same concern? Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Re: Please read if you ordered Martha Stewart power washer...V53334

[ Edited ]

I live in CT and had the exact same thought -- but ordered anyway.  It is made by a very reputable company so I am hoping for no problems.  I also thought that there would probably be a warm enough day in the next 30 to give it a quick try just to make sure it is functioning properly.  I figured I could always just fill it up and aim the spray onto the lawn if necessary if I am worried about ice.  I bought it for small jobs and just need to know that it works.

Esteemed Contributor

I had the exact same thought when getting dressed this AM.  Wondered why they didn't wait a month to present - - - and if all of the PW are duds........we, in numbers, are going to scream until the State Attorney General hears us.  And, like you, Sun Joe is a good company - owner sits in QVC green room - - and I have 3 of SJ items and am very happy with them.   On Amazon I learned SJ has several smaller size units (Mine is big) - just not in Martha's purse configuration.  Guess they've been tried and tested.  Price shown..just over $100

Esteemed Contributor

Caution - Never store a PW in garage when there is the possibility of freezing temps.  Have to store in house.

Esteemed Contributor

Sun Joe has wonderful Customer Service....I am sure if there is a problem they will take care of it

QVC Customer Care

@msvictoria

If your power washer is defective/damaged when you first use it, in say 2 months, just contact us (SocialTeam) QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to assist you. 

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Beth-QVC  I've been in a similar situation with a product in the past and QVC has always been great about it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

Much appreciated and many thanks for your response! I will be sure to use it as soon as Mother Nature allows!

Frequent Contributor

Much appreciated and many thanks for your response! I will be sure to use it as soon as Mother Nature allows

Respected Contributor

Isn't there a 30 day return policy?  If there is, return it and order it later towards Spring.