Respected Contributor

Re: Please not Pat and Jayne again!

I absolutely will not watch with three women talking over each other.

Will check the items out online. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am really amazed at the sorely lacking educators of some of the hosts. They can’t pronounce names ask very dumb questions and it is embarrassing. I am sure they are lovely people but wow
Esteemed Contributor

Educators was meant to be education
Honored Contributor

QVC must have too many hosts on the staff now.  Definitely no need for two hosts with Valerie and especially not Jayne and Pat.  Valerie could do it without even one host.   I turned it off.

Honored Contributor

Jayne and Pat must be getting to just about everyone, I think so far there is only one or two posters who don't mind the yard birds. I guess the VPH shows are the deal breaker.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry....I tried to watch Valerie's show today, but couldn't stick with it with those two hosts.  Neve liied them together in the morning.  No better in the afternoon.  I no longer have any desire to watch QVC at all in the afternoons.  It's usually JC and then the duo.  No thank you!  

Respected Contributor

Today when Pat was with Valerie and they were beginning to present the hydrangea wreaths, picks, flowers etc, Pat actually said "I can almost smell the fragrance" or something to that effect.  Guess what Pat, Hydrangea have no fragrance!  I thought Pat was a gardener and planted flowers, plants, bushes, etc.  Pat needs to pay attention to what she says!

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Patriot3: You are so right about Alberti and Rachel (gasp!) Smiley LOL

They are just two (2) of the childish adult hosts!

Respected Contributor

The last time I saw Pat and Jayne host a show with VPH they were all competing for talk time. It was too much overtalking and “excuse me” thrown into the mix. I put it on mute after a bit and then lost interest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched Jayne & Pat in the first show with Valerie a few weeks ago -- it was an absolute train wreck.  They laughed nervously throughout, while trying to manage the choreography of three people on a small set with all those items all around.  Valerie even seemed very subdued as if overwhelmed by the disarray.  They even broke something on set, but had to keep going for live TV.

I thought yesterday's show was better than the first, but that is not a compliment.  They seemed to be deliberately slowing the pace down, compared to the first show, and Valerie seemed a little more relaxed.  But what I found so frustrating was the competition between Jayne & Pat to out-do the other when it came to arranging and decor ideas with each of Valerie's items.  Each one wanted to be crowned Garden Designer for a Day.  Jayne would come up with an idea, then Pat would come up with an idea -- all while Valerie had to be courteous and nod her head and say "good idea."  At one time Valerie even said, "oh, here's Pat's cheap & cheerful again."  Valerie was pulled between two children vying for her attention, and garnering which received the highest praise.  It was like their fashion shows when they both have to have the last word in styling the items with other clothes.  It always lands flat and never really adds anything. 

I like these hosts very much, separately.  It's so bewildering to see them thrown into these crowded shows just because some customers (as evidenced by some FB posts) want to see the "Jayne & Pat" show from years gone by.  They have gone by for a reason.