Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Please not Pat and Jayne again!

I agree, no more Pat and Jayne , this is my opinion. I don’t enjoy them as hosts 

together.

Respected Contributor

I cannot watch Alberti, no matter what he is hosting.  He acts like a giggling school girl. Rachael is like the female version of Rick so I never watch her either.  Way too loud and obnoxious.  Katie McGee, Leah, Gabrielle I can watch all day.  They are the perfect hosts.

Frequent Contributor

I used to enjoy watching Pat and Jayne together, but something has changed.  It;s like they're both trying too hard. 

Frequent Contributor

On second thought maybe not Alberti. I just thought he was respectful of Valerie and she seemed to enjoy his enthusiasm for her products. Any calm respectful host would do. Valerie’s shows do not need 2 hosts!
Honored Contributor

I don't care for Pat and Jayne together because they get so silly.  Constantly laughing and you can't hear what they are trying to sell.  

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I cannot watch Alberti, no matter what he is hosting.  He acts like a giggling school girl. Rachael is like the female version of Rick so I never watch her either.  Way too loud and obnoxious.  Katie McGee, Leah, Gabrielle I can watch all day.  They are the perfect hosts.

@lovesallanimals  I don't usually watch QVC anymore, but a few minutes ago I had to mute the Gourmet Holiday show, Rachel was speaking so fast, and kept gasping over the Landies Pretzels, it was bizzare.

Frequent Contributor

I miss them in the early morning like they used to be on!  They are a class act! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sueliz wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@lovesallanimals  I don't usually watch QVC anymore, but a few minutes ago I had to mute the Gourmet Holiday show, Rachel was speaking so fast, and kept gasping over the Landies Pretzels, it was bizzare.

@Sueliz   I saw that, only because I wanted to see the Landies presentation.  I watched it online.  I thought Rachel was going to have a stroke the way she was acting.  Cannot watch her.  I even fast forwarded thru the video.

Frequent Contributor

I want to see Valerie’s show so bad , I’m suffering through Jayne and Pat. But poor Valerie can’t get a word in edgewise. I want to hear Valerie talk! Jayne and Pat blab constantly and they cackle and laugh so much it’s painful. Do they not realize people want them to be quiet and let Valerie talk.
Contributor

Ohmygosh WHY are there TWO hosts with Valerie Parr Hill? It’s absolutely nerve wracking to watch - like carnival hawkers at a fair. VPHill knows her own products- why are you disrespecting her by adding TWO people who talk over her and to each other, one was walking around as if lost-one just interrupted the other two talking- STOP THIS!— who thought up this Ridiculous idea- it’s so distracting I don’t even want to order. Your shows worked 35 years the other way—GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!