Valued Contributor

Is this new, that hosts are no longer giving the length of any garment? I have been watching a lot the past few weeks as I am buying new Spring clothes, and I have waited and waited for the host to give out the length of a tunic or dress, etc. I hear them say, "This comes in Petite and Regular" but then they NEVER mention how long each one is! 

At first, I thought perhaps the host just forgot, but it seems to be All the time, and Every host.  

I have noticed they talk less and less about the actual GARMENT......fabric content, length....important information!  PLEASE remember that if I want to buy the garment, I need to know about it! 

Thank You!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please give the lengths!

Gee, I buy a  lot of maxis/midis and have always heard the lengths stated when I have watched.

Respected Contributor

@65and fabulousI hear them say, "This comes in Petite and Regular" but then they NEVER mention how long each one is!"

I agree with you.  If I want to find out the lengths of the clothes I have to go to QVC online.  The hosts spend all their time describing how wonderful the outfits will look at a wedding, brunch, meeting the boyfriend/girlfriend's family, etc. that they forget to mention measurements. 

Trusted Contributor

I always check info online before ordering if I see it aired. I need to check ALL the measurements anyway, go to the Click Here and you'll get the garment measurements. Plus, I strongly advise reading reviews before ordering. Just a suggestion.

Honored Contributor

I hear the length mentioned on almost everything, especially dresses.  Regular shoppers know QVC jargon means a "tunic" is very long, A regular top not so much and a petite about 2" shorter.  All of the actual garment measurements are listed so you can check them to be sure they're suitable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Ladies, thanks for your suggestions, but I have been buying from QVC for over 25 years, so I know how to go online to check specific measurements....but should I have to? If I am snuggling on the sofa with my knitting and a dog, should I really have to get up to go online?

It's just recently that they have stopped giving the information; that's why I thought it might be new. Also, no fabric content!   That has stopped being given as well! This is especially important to me when deciding if I want to buy!